GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one here:

1995 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R 2.6 TWIN TURBO 550+ BHP

From the pics it looks like it's running an Apexi PFC D jetro, uprated rad, uprated fuel rail (so most likely bigger injectors, fuel pump etc), the ad says it's around 550bhp so it must be running bigger turbos no mention of forged internals.

Anybody know this car or had any dealings with it?

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I'm not very up to date on these things but just before I sold my R33GTR Abbey started painting engine covers/rocker covers etc they supplied orange. so unless it is a fan of their work or just a trend I never knew about there is a good chance they did that engine.

that said he may just have liked orange paint and done it himself.

looks like a bit of a sleeper though.

/Steve

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Indeed, I was initially thinking the same thing also but obviously the owner could've painted it orange himself I suppose.

·
Administrator
31,755 Posts
ive done a search of the for sale section for the word orange with no matches.

are those advan wheels?

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Not entirely sure if I'm honest with you, they look like they could also possibly be Enkei's maybe?

Edit: it doest look like it's running a hard pipe kit- I thought at this sort of power level it would need one?

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
they look like samcos to me ???

it looks like it is worth a look not a fan of the wheels but if it is genuinely running that sort of power then it could be a good buy, if you can track it's history.

/Steve

·
Registered
69 Posts
They're Enkei RP-01s with a weird offset. The orange valve cover and piping looks really weird in that engine bay.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts