GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol,
She loved my XJR but hates my poorboy Golf GTI (as I do (no grip)).
Funny how dogs can tell if a car is any good.

I'll buy a new spec R35 (with the softer ride) if she likes it!

Mrs Crabster hates all my cars, so that's no problem.

·
Registered
358 Posts
My Setter sits on the back seat with his belt on... I will post pics but it's raining and he's asleep... :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Theres about as much chance of my Boerboels getting in my GTR as there is of me painting it pink!

I think after reading recent posts, you don't need to ask how much pieces of interior trim will cost.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I have tried getting loads of dogs in the GTR but they keep escaping, I must up the amount of rohypnol that I put in their drink.

Kp

·
Registered
342 Posts
Having just read all of the pedestrian protection bonnet explosion thread forgive me for breaking into a chuckle on this one for some light relief.:flame:

The main concern is clearly that the current models have some temperature transfer from the central transmission tunnel and you might end up with a ......

hot dog :thumbsup:

I'll get my coat.

No but seriously the seat has enough room on each side for a small dog but the transmission tunnel in the middle means its difficult to settle for a big one. Munters might well be happy enough to sit upright but canines like to lie down.

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
Hey, don't put the dog in the boot (Trunk for all you Yanks) as you will have a roast dog !!!

My Alsatian loves the Honda Accord tourer, but she hasn't put a paw near the new GTR as she knows better and which is "her" car !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.