GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol,
She loved my XJR but hates my poorboy Golf GTI (as I do (no grip)).
Funny how dogs can tell if a car is any good.

I'll buy a new spec R35 (with the softer ride) if she likes it!

Mrs Crabster hates all my cars, so that's no problem.

·
Registered
938 Posts
lol....you should get her a citroen....although if you want a good citroen it might need to be an original DS....(i mean for the dog)

·
Registered
211 Posts
my dog loves to travel in back of my audi allroad, but hates to go in GTR. sometimes he sits on the passenger seat and the airbag light goes always on :)

·
Registered
358 Posts
My Setter sits on the back seat with his belt on... I will post pics but it's raining and he's asleep... :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Theres about as much chance of my Boerboels getting in my GTR as there is of me painting it pink!

I think after reading recent posts, you don't need to ask how much pieces of interior trim will cost.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I have tried getting loads of dogs in the GTR but they keep escaping, I must up the amount of rohypnol that I put in their drink.

Kp

·
Registered
342 Posts
Having just read all of the pedestrian protection bonnet explosion thread forgive me for breaking into a chuckle on this one for some light relief.:flame:

The main concern is clearly that the current models have some temperature transfer from the central transmission tunnel and you might end up with a ......

hot dog :thumbsup:

I'll get my coat.

No but seriously the seat has enough room on each side for a small dog but the transmission tunnel in the middle means its difficult to settle for a big one. Munters might well be happy enough to sit upright but canines like to lie down.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Hey, don't put the dog in the boot (Trunk for all you Yanks) as you will have a roast dog !!!

My Alsatian loves the Honda Accord tourer, but she hasn't put a paw near the new GTR as she knows better and which is "her" car !

·
Registered
938 Posts
lol that should come with a disclaimer: "no leather seats were scratched in the making of this photo" Society for Humane Automobile Treatment :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts