GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm interested in a car I have seen in the trader over in Northern Ireland. Silver,59 plate with 19k. Its on for £35,995. Guy says it came from MH Motorsport so I am guessing the buyer will probably have been on here.
Does anyone know this car or have any info on it?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
278 Posts
Sounds like a good one to me mate. I think it will be difficult to find the previous owner or info without knowing some of the reg. Its also an 09 reg not a 59, unless they have it wrong in their advert.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds like a good one to me mate. I think it will be difficult to find the previous owner or info without knowing some of the reg. Its also an 09 reg not a 59, unless they have it wrong in their advert.
Ah no thats my error, its is a 09. Not to bothered about nav and cant justify the extra few K to get it as i dont really use it in my M5. I will be getting it tuned/upgraded to 600/600, brakes etc anyway so the £ i save without getting nav will pay for that.
cheers for the help again.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Ah no thats my error, its is a 09. Not to bothered about nav and cant justify the extra few K to get it as i dont really use it in my M5. I will be getting it tuned/upgraded to 600/600, brakes etc anyway so the £ i save without getting nav will pay for that.
cheers for the help again.
No worries mate. I have an 09 reg and it does everything I need and more.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'm interested in a car I have seen in the trader over in Northern Ireland. Silver,59 plate with 19k. Its on for £35,995. Guy says it came from MH Motorsport so I am guessing the buyer will probably have been on here.
Does anyone know this car or have any info on it?
Thanks in advance
Hi, I'm not sure if it helps you or not but I can go and look at it next Friday for you when I'm back? It's not too far from me. Let me know either way.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi, I'm not sure if it helps you or not but I can go and look at it next Friday for you when I'm back? It's not too far from me. Let me know either way.
Hi,

Dont trouble yourself, i am going to give him a call again today to discuss further.
thanks for the offer bud.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts