GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve spoken to them before when buying my current GTR they didn’t seem to want to tell me to much tbh

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well having spoken to the new owner it wasn’t used by the previous owner for just over 2 years so has a big gap in the history.

·
Vendor
6,300 Posts
I've seen that car, it's bloody quick car, ran a 10.1 at the pod. Engine isn't forged and it's got upgrade gear set and clutches, Litchfields stage 5, lovely seats, wheels... Very fast car. Definitely worth viewing.

·
Registered
18 Posts
There not giving much away Skint :censored: :LOL:
I am not in the position at the moment to buy one as I only signed into this forum two days ago.
I am still driving my cherished zed at the moment but planning to buy a r35 in the not so far distant future.

I have been lurking on this forum for a while, you guys really have some great looking cars on here 🧐
Here is my zed don't really want to part with it, but I haven't got a garage big enough for a gtr as well

·
Registered
18 Posts
Lol I have no story to tell!
I am not in the position at the moment to buy one as I only signed into this forum two days ago.
I am still driving my cherished zed at the moment but planning to buy a r35 in the not so far distant future.

I have been lurking on this forum for a while, you guys really have some great looking cars on here 🧐
Here is my zed don't really want to part with it, but I haven't got a garage big enough for a gtr as well

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts