GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mate of mine looking for a 33. here it is...
silver GTR is in Wokingham.... I
called him He was saying it had nismo short shift, uprated intercooler, ECU blah
blah.... but only running 320BHP... I will go and see this tomorrow as its so close to get the full spec on it...REG number is N83 UAA

Thanks in advance.
NLW

·
Registered
773 Posts
Nick I think this car was for sale when I was looking for one, ie its been up for sale for at least 2 months. You should therefore be able to push him hard on the price. I never bothered looking at it.

Naz

·
Registered
327 Posts
Nick

This car has been upfor sale for a long time now As it is not a Vspec and Not very well looked after at all the chap is selling it for his Brother Who works for Micro soft!

It has a Jap ECU And he Revs the Nuts when cold, I would not go any were this car if i were you!

I used to see his Brother Driving it and I don't think he new anything about cars

the Block is a small time Jap car trader who thinks he knows it all

Happy hunting

Regards

Bruce

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
It is advertised on Auto Trader as well. I originally looked at it and spoke to the bloke before as well, he mentioned that it had just had a new cam belt, which didn't really tally with me considering he claimed it had only done 40k miles (I assumed the cam belt change was around the 54k mark).

I personally decided not to bother and from going by this thread it's lucky I didn't!

(hi all btw! :))

1 - 4 of 4 Posts