GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As in my last post emailed toprpm webmaster but had no joy, does anyone recognise the make and where can i source them?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
cant remember name! seen them on ebay, there is a company selling them every now and again. will try and remember.

·
6,817 Posts
Are thoses copies from the Do-Luck fenders?

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Na they dont look like that ..similar but th ep racing have a 2 vents ..these look a bit custom made with the single vent ..ealily done ...with a couple of doner wings ...if there is enough interest I can sort out a set of moulds over the winter ...

cheers Gaz

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Darkstar said:
Na they dont look like that ..similar but th ep racing have a 2 vents ..these look a bit custom made with the single vent ..ealily done ...with a couple of doner wings ...if there is enough interest I can sort out a set of moulds over the winter ...

cheers Gaz

Thanks can you quote me for just one set for now, don't really want everyone jumping in on this

·
Registered
366 Posts
I would be interested in a price for a set also Darkstar

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Ok I hear what your thinking ...I will sort a set of the excellent cond wings asap and set to work on the style I think would have for the GTR32 there will be a vent at the top and a vent behind the wheel (single)

keep you posted

feel free to pm any thoughts or ideas too

cheers Gaz

1 - 19 of 19 Posts