GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,090 Posts
i enquired about tis car last week,it was for sale for £1000 less,the guy who owned it brought it from them,and i can see sold it back to them.

he fitted an engine from an R34 GTR into as no6 went in the old one,with all old receipts,i was meant to go view last monday but their were some changes on my behalf

·
R35 Section manager
10,972 Posts
Keighley trade cars = Bad news.

Search the net, problem after problem

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
I was up that way today and decided to nose around and have a look at it. It's parked up outside with the rest of the shitters. The expensive cars are inside (lambos, M5's, M3's, RS4's, Porsches etc).

It looked a bit ropey, there's a very big patch of rust bubbling away under the paint on the drivers side front wing, front bumper has a few cracks generally looks a bit untidy. Shame because once upon a time that was a very nice car owned by tonigmr2 on here. I've got a feeling it will rot outside with the rest of the sheds (believe me- they were VERY bad)

Also it was up for less than that a few weeks ago with a different seller.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Keighley trade. I bought a Mitsubishi Eclipse off these guys back in 2005 and car turned to the biggist s**t hole iv bought. Even tho they gave me warranty still kept saying SOORY MATE THATS NOT COVERED IN THE WARRANTY. A mate bought a car from there same problems. I did report them to the OFT got me ALL my money back

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
i wasted a full day travelling down there a few years ago to look at a evo 6 and a 33gtr which they told me they were both mint etc. got down there to find they were the biggest sheds around. This was before there reputation was exposed online

·
Super Moderator
15,728 Posts
As I said in a PM to a chap on here last week, I spent a lot of money on that car but that was over four years ago...the most interesting thing is it appears to have done some 5000 miles less than when I had it!:runaway:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
it appears to have done some 5000 miles less than when I had it!:runaway:
Say no more really!! :chairshot Keighly trade centre have been exposed time and time again on loads of forums across the UK, I can't believe they're even still trading to be honest.
It's a real shame because that yellow actually looks very different and in the pictures the car does look very nice.

·
Super Moderator
15,728 Posts
It was a stunning car which is why I imported it. I put a UK R33GTR leather interior in it, do luck wheels, and the Nismo clocks...I still have the original clocks in my garage so yes I can prove it's mileage from four years ago!

·
R35 Section manager
10,972 Posts
...the most interesting thing is it appears to have done some 5000 miles less than when I had it!:runaway:

Now that really is dodgy.:sadwavey::bawling:

Avoid at all costs:chairshot

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
5000 miles is a rather modest and strange amount to clock a car. More off I could understand, 5k sounds more like an instrument change at some time to me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts