GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a bit of an arguement with my mate on whether the suspension is bent or not on a damged GTR.

I think it is but he says its fine.

What do you think?

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
No mate,youre wrong,its fine,it is the special version from Nismo,the "3 Wheel Tune" that they released 1 week ago.:nervous: :D

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When i say my mate thinks its fine, I mean obvioulsy the car is damaged (i.e the wheel is bent!) but suspension wise it can be rectified with no problem at all

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Yeh its fine, its one of those new free floating suspension watchummickcallits. Apparently they come in to there own when you drive really hard.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
When i say my mate thinks its fine, I mean obvioulsy the car is damaged (i.e the wheel is bent!) but suspension wise it can be rectified with no problem at all
So are you actually asking can we see any chassis damage?

As all suspension parts car be replaced as they are only bolt on?

·
Registered
501 Posts
That photo is so chockingly bad quality, it would make tom cruise look bent :p

Butuz

·
Registered
818 Posts
Was it of an M reg R33 GTR,, is it the rear drivers side.. If so i think I know whos GTR that was. Was it bought from an auto salvage auction???

·
Registered
24 Posts
Never heard of him mate

Typical newbie...more and more aggressive chavs spamming what used to be a great source of GTR info.
Don't have a downer on newbies. I'm a newbie and on the whole I keep my mouth shut and just read. I want to learn. that guy is just, well the word he used...a tw*t. no need for that kind of language.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts