GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Boys & Girls!

Finally picked up my GT-R yester day from the docks.

If you remember SikBoys***8217;s Bee*R, then you might remember this one, as it was built at the same time as he***8217;s. Mine is in the middle of the pics with those black wheels. Excellent quality by Bee*R / Imai-san & he***8217;s crew.

The car only has some minor modifications. B324R kit is the most noticeable, Fujitsubo Giken -cat back, Work Ryver 5-spoke wheels***8230; More pics and mods coming up!
Watch this space :D

Car leaving Bee*R at Japan

Bee*R R33 (left) My R32 and SikBoy's R32 (right)

Cheers, Domo-kun

·
Registered
327 Posts
Looks fantastic - always did like that kit. The build quality looks very good aswell.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
That's just stunning. I'm planning on putting a vertex kit on mine, but every time I see the 324, I considering bending over for the bank manager.......
:D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice! :smokin:

For some reason I had no idea that you had ordered a skyline. The bee-r kit is one of my favourites. Looking forward to see that thing in the flesh. :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Suspension & wheel update!

Coilovers and new wheels... here we go!

Juhis in action. It was very simple job to do the suspension change.

The old Work Ryver's got a "single lug nut"-style center piece and a key for it.

Work Ryver... V is for victory! :chuckle:

The old wheels got ET 20 offset (9x18") and these 30 mm spacers.

The new Work Emotion CR Kai's. 9,5x18" ET 12...

...with 265/35/18 Falken FK452 rubbers all around.

Tein Fype Felx.

Looking good, eh?.

Bootlid was missing something, it's a Bee*R thing!!! :smokin:

Thanks for Juhis for all his help! :thumbsup:

Still to do list:
- Carbon wing -got it
- Aerocatch bonnet pins -got em

and some other small details

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hello Boys & Girls!

Finally picked up my GT-R yester day from the docks.

If you remember SikBoys’s Bee*R, then you might remember this one, as it was built at the same time as he’s. Mine is in the middle of the pics with those black wheels. Excellent quality by Bee*R / Imai-san & he’s crew.

The car only has some minor modifications. B324R kit is the most noticeable, Fujitsubo Giken -cat back, Work Ryver 5-spoke wheels… More pics and mods coming up!
Watch this space :D

Cheers, Domo-kun

Wondering why there is snow in pictures? :squintdan

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wondering why there is snow in pictures? :squintdan
The snow is actually scraped ice "leftovers" from ice hockey ring. You know when they make the ice nice & smooth... that's leftovers. Looks like snow. They have that white stuff all year round. It's not that cold in Finland... even though we have polar bears in the city streets :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Needs more spacers than that.. I'm going to be using 38mm spacers on my 18x9.5j et12 ;)
We'll I guess you forgot that your's started as a GT-St (narrow wheel base). Mine is GT-R, and they have wider wheel base. So ET is bigger (well smaler in numbers).
If I fit the 30 mm spacer that I had, the wheels would come out way too much. We tried them on, but rubbers where catching the wheel arch too much. So gotta find some smaler spacers, maybe 15 mm would be just fine.

With 30 mm spacer and ET12 (9,5x18") Wheels is about 2 cm over the arch.

With out the spacer.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The snow is actually scraped ice "leftovers" from ice hockey ring. You know when they make the ice nice & smooth... that's leftovers. Looks like snow. They have that white stuff all year round. It's not that cold in Finland... even though we have polar bears in the city streets :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
I really think taiquri should know that since he lives here in Finland but I could be wrong.:chuckle:

Anyway, the car looks even better now. All you need is a big single and you're good to go.. fast..sorry, FAST! :smokin:

·
Registered
396 Posts
I really think taiquri should know that since he lives here in Finland but I could be wrong.:chuckle:

Anyway, the car looks even better now. All you need is a big single and you're good to go.. fast..sorry, FAST! :smokin:
Yeah! :D That is the reason why i ask.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Eurocruising.com & Bee*R in Top 3

Eurocruising – a cruising night and Bee*R's first cruise in Finland. Hundreds of tuned & styled cars, DJ pushing some tunes. Good mood & laid back chilling. The car got awarded in Top 3!!! :thumbsup:

Top 3 :smokin:

They had this cool fire show at the end of the night.

After the "car show", we went for a cup of coffee... had fiew "pulls" on the motorway, one Evo Mitsi got lost in that game :D
Sampi's R32 is packed now with pretty good set up of power, HKS F-con V Pro etc... oh and look at those new wheels! You never go wrong with a set of Volk TE37's.

More pics of the event:
EUROCRUISING.COM::......

1 - 20 of 151 Posts