GTR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 151 Posts

·
6,817 Posts
Absolutly stunning mate . . . . Love the way you document your works here in this thread . .let it coming . .can't wait to see more.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

By the way I am interested of gettng an R32 GTR too, as I am prepearing my founds for a little project. I love the Bee-R kit , but I am not planning to convert an R32GTR front. what I am looking for on the other side, are your Bee-R rear arches and rear bumper(side skirts). Are the rear arches wider then the original R32GTRs?? and then is it possible to buy only thoses side and rear parts (without the expensive front conversion)??
Then are there larger front fenders for the R32GTR existing?? I mean like the Sunline R34GTR front fenders, which are a bit larger then standard . . .?

Again great work, fooking sexy car!:smokin: :smokin:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Posted this in Juhiss's thread ("My 32gtr from finland...")
Meant to post it here

"How much room do you have to get into the back seat with the Bride seats pushed all the way forward? Compared to stock
Picture if possible?"

Thanks
Sky

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
What is a "really good deal" on those seats? 2 grand each? haha, looks good man.
Thanks for the kind comments! :bowdown1:

tokes. Yep, they aren't the cheapest seats on the market, but defo the best "buckets" I've sat in. I bought them as "used". Actually they're brand new, just did one photoshoot for a car mag & one car show, that's it. The seat rails are new also.

akasakaR33. Zaino is tha shit... :chuckle: The best stuff out there.

gtrlux. Sounds interesting. The rear over fenders are wider than GT-R's own, about 5 cm (per side) or so. They bolt on just over normal fender. Insides are cut on mine. So if you're looking for a wide body, this would work. Contact Bee*R. It's easy as you live in japan!?! They don't answer e-mails in English. (contact Imai-san aka the Boss of Bee*R)

LivingMovie. Yep, you can just squeeze in back there. But you have to be the slim type of fellow to get there :smokin: Chicks do it fine, unless their "bumbers" are over size DD :chuckle:

Cheers, Domo-kun

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have a photoshop of R34 lights on a R32, can post it tonight.
And I have a set of R34 lights at home so if you are interested..

Cheers

fabian

·
Registered
504 Posts
Are the rear arches wider then the original R32GTRs?? and then is it possible to buy only thoses side and rear parts
You'd have to do a lot of cutting and blending to get them to pull back in around the rear bumper and side skirts as they are made to fit the Bee*r R324 skirts and rear bumper and not a standard R32:

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
That's pretty nice. First time I've seen 32 lights used on something else and not look like total crap. Think they would've matched the lines of the 300 better if they'd mounted them upside down.
The GT-R badge is heresy though. That's even worse than putting it on a GTS-t.

·
6,817 Posts
You'd have to do a lot of cutting and blending to get them to pull back in around the rear bumper and side skirts as they are made to fit the Bee*r R324 skirts and rear bumper and not a standard R32:

ohh thanks for that mate . . . .

Of course am considering the complete rear parts, no real deal to fit thoses nice Bee-R rear arches to different sideskirts or standard R32 rear bumper . . . 5cm in wide is awsome . . exactly what I am looking for . . . now just need to find a front arch that is 5cm larger then standard . . :squintdan

Thanks for the quick replies guys . . .

Both BEEs are two of my all time favorite Skylines . . . :thumbsup:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Update: Interior part 2

Update! Interior update part 2

Dropped my car of to Helsingin Autoextra for stereo & interior work…

…Week later the car was totally stripped.

We found something interesting deep inside the dashboard. The car had previously had boost gauge & turbo timer, but I thought they had been stolen during shipping to Finland (this is very common sadly). I tried to find the meters earlier inside the dashboard, but couldn’t find them. The meters where hidden to far inside.
Well, these old school mechanical GReddys will be changed to something new soon.

Rear seat gone.

MDS Dynamic DA804R, 4-channel amp 4x100Wrms @ 4 ohm.

MDS Dynamic DA602R, 2-channel amp, bridged 1x410Wrms.

Original speakers were in pretty poor condition :D

These Audiophile Team RT6's will produce “a bit” better sound than the previous speakers.

We wanted to keep the door cards as light as possible, but as well strong enough to handle the thumps of those fat sounds.

The center console and the rear inside window panels needed also taken care of.

Old rear seat has seen the better days.

Verhoilu Helsinki will be using their magic on the rear seats.

I ordered some genuine Bride hyper black –fabric to cover the rear seats and also to match the “Bride” scene inside the whole interior. Alcantara leather with red stitching to compete the look of the front Bride Gias seats.

Rear panels under work…

To be continued!

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Whoa, what a fantastic thread! Keep up the good work and thanks for the updates. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
dam thats a nice conversion, but for the other ones, i think those will look better if its just converted into normal r34 parts instead of the wide body and all those things on the sides

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Update: Interior part 3

Update! Interior update part 3

She’s almost done. Still missing some trim from the boot, but we’re getting there.
Huge thanks to the guys of Autoextra & Verhoilu Helsinki

Some stuff to go in the boot… :smokin:

Meters… So I ended up with Apexi EL-2 series meters, Got lucky and found the quite rare Limited Edition Carbon DECS meter (thanks to Darren Masumori @ Apexi USA).
The other EL-meters are: Boost, Oil Press, EGT. Also got the sensor/harness kits for Fuel Press & Water temp, witch connects up to the DECS meter.
These should be quite accurate meters. Interior theme with all the meters glowing in “EL plasma blue”, defo a cool thing too.

Note the “foot rest pad” on the top of the speaker pod.
This was crafted to replace the old rest pad the there was before.

To align the sounds perfect, the boys drilled a hole to the door card and made a new home for the Treble/Tweeter speaker.

Center console also trimmed with a trick gear stick cover. The stitching goes all a round.

Alpine multimedia head unit IVA-D105R (+ PXA-H701 digital signal processor).
The console also houses control units: HKS Kansai E-TS Active ATTESA controller, Apexi EL-Meter Control, GReddy turbo timer ja GReddy PRofec B-Spec II.

The Alpine head unit is connected to this little baby. (in Finnish but you get the terms right!?!).

Some tunes, from the iPod Touch 32GB…

and a connection to INTERNET! Top of all, iPod Touch has maps, videos, photo gallery, e-mail etc.
And everything connects to the Alpine touch screen to control the iPod, clever ehhh?

You can zoom everything super fast with this gadget.

I wanted to keep the subwoofer box as light as possible to keep the weight down. Still to get as much as possible punch out of the sound system.
So we choose the hard way. Small bandbass box with two reflex tubes, that go trough the original rear speaker mounting holes. I didn’t want to cut any panels.

Box has a see trough window to see the amp when it’s mounted at the rear of the boot, against the rear seat. The suboofer is MDS Dynamic DS250RS 10".

Everything was calculated so accurate to get the optimal size for the element,
that we needed to make some room for the rear wiper motor. Tight fit :smokin:

The reflex tubes will get the “end trumpets” later.

Subwoofer amp.

Small, light, and very compact to suit the “sports car theme”.

The upholstery work goes trough the car. What a quality!
Alcantara leather with “Bride style” red stitching.

Rear panels and the same theme continues.

Rear seat with genuine Bride Hyper Black fabric & alcantara.

Some stuff to go in the car.

The car should be done soon with the interior work.

·
Registered
223 Posts
The enterior looks so nice now. Very nice retrim, and the in car entertainment system also looks very nice. Sick project :p

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
How could I miss this build up?
Wow stunning. You have a very good eye for the details and selected verrrry nice parts.
Can't wait to see the engine.

41 - 60 of 151 Posts