GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time of the month again!
Two Derby meets this month:)
2 - Donington Park Track meeting with EasyTrack. Chat, spectate and/or run your car. 3 x 20 minute sessions for £105. Passenger tickets £5. If you want to go on the track, hurry up as the spaces are going quick.
For details go to my website and click on future meetings .

·
Registered
992 Posts
Donnington

Dave,
Can we just turn up and view?. If so is there a price for this, Last time I can to Donnington in feb the guy wouldn't let us in except I said that I knew the Somberg team!!!!!!!!!.

PaulP.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Paul there should not be a problem.
Chris Mann has said it is a car meet as well as track meeting so I will check with him but if there ias a problem, say that you are going on as a passenger;)

·
Registered
992 Posts
Donnington

Dave,
Thanks for that. Will hopefully attend next Thursdays Derby meet also if I still have the car then!.

PaulP.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Going to Rod Bells for Tweeking on Saturday and Its gonna cost so I am pretty wiped out, so I wont be running but I May come to watch you hoon around if thats OK, Might even pay for a passenger ride if ones available that is.

Will be there next week though for sure mate! Gotta poke you in the eye for putting that piccy on your site aint I !!!!:D :D

Si

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok.
Thought you looked good in the picture!
Not going the track day myself, will do an airfield first.
Plus no more money on car until the wedding fund has grown more!
Dave

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
One or two guys from the supra forums attending both events dave...;) Dont think the Mondeo can handle the track (The clutch is buggered as it is)

·
Registered
905 Posts
Are you gonna watch Dave, or is it gonna be me and Paul Palmer on our lonesome, and the wife of course??

I'm getting down on money too so I have to STOP spending soooooo much money! Bloody Skylines!!!

Si:D :eek:

·
Registered
425 Posts
We probably won't get to this as by the time I finish work and then sort myself out we'll no doubt get there when eveyone is leaving:(

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Donno

I am watching as usual:(
Don't worry, after a spending spree, have done bills for rest of month and I have no cash left:D
Need to raid the savings accounts now:smokin:
Chris Mann's reply to Pauls question on getting in was...
i will check with easytrack and donnington, but normally when i go to watch i just tell them i'm taking part!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts