GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi besty, if I get chance ill try pop in after work! Have you got any others planned?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi besty, if I get chance ill try pop in after work! Have you got any others planned?
If the car doesn't get binned for being too noisy I'm planning to do Snetterton on the 23rd and possibly Oulton on 4 Dec.

The track day finishes at 4pm although I may leave a little earlier if the weather is bad. Ian

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm borderline at Donington! I'm having a tip made up to hopefully deflect/direct some exhaust noise away. 4 is early, I thought it was 5... I'm busy them dates but let me know when you're next at Donington.

I want to do Oulton and Anglesey soon but I can only do weekends atm.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm borderline at Donington! I'm having a tip made up to hopefully deflect/direct some exhaust noise away. 4 is early, I thought it was 5... I'm busy them dates but let me know when you're next at Donington.

I want to do Oulton and Anglesey soon but I can only do weekends atm.
My car has a decatted Russ Fellows exhaust. It was quite wet on Monday and my first fast run clocked 101db by the pits. They had a word and I managed to keep it below 98db for the rest of the day.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Forgot you was at Donington yesterday, (I was actually off work ill tbh) how did it go overall?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Forgot you was at Donington yesterday, (I was actually off work ill tbh) how did it go overall?
There were only 32 cars at the circuit and everyone was being very well behaved. It was very wet in the morning with some standing water at the Old Hairpin. It dried out for a short while and then chucked it down. Enjoyed it and met a couple of GTR owners driving their other cars.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Winter weekday track days for you :) ahh nice! Fingers crossed the rain stays away Sunday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts