GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New thread required here.

Jamie.

Thankyou very much for organising the event today.

Absolutely brilliant.

Well done.

glen

·
Registered
992 Posts
Donington

T9KYO,
Sorry, missed your name off my thread, Thank you to, I am crap with names, but i remember your head gear!!.

Cheers,

Paul.

P.S Was that your cracking blue GTR In the Paddock?.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blue GTR

Hi Paul.

No probs.

No that lovely 34 belongs to jimsgill. Funny but all the Skylines parked out the back looked so clean :eek: .

glen

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Clean Cars

That was because we only came from Derby (me R32, Jim R34 and chris GTiR). What is this about Glen with some 'gear' on his head. Did Andre bring him some over :smokin:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Blue 34

Hey guys,
Thanks go out again to Jamie 'sideways' for a great day.

Also, thanks Dave for introducing me to yet more members of the elite Skyline register.

Glen me old mate, still pondering on the deal, waiting for Mark to email me some details on rims so I can make my mind up, haven't forgotten you! :)

Hope there's another meet soon so we can have a drink et al.

Nice one,

Jim

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Donni

Yup another fantastic day out ! Why is it whenever I meet up with other skyline owners I seem to enjoy myself to the MAX. ! ;)

It was nice to put even more faces to names !

Thanks to 'sideways Jamie' for inviting us all along and taking most of us for a spin,well until those girls turned up !LOL. Excellent driver . He aslo showed what a dreadful driver I am on thhe track. Me thinks more practice is called for !

Big shout to Calum for the tuition and for making us all feel so comfortable ! TOP bloke !

It was good to see Andre's beast in action .What a car and driver . AWESOME.

DaveW cheers for taking me to Shell. 10 mins. drive ? LOL

Thanks also to Naz for the burnups we had on the way home ,especially in the tunnels ,hearing 2 Skylines roar through at full chant .NICE. I thought I was the only one winding down the windows and stepping on it in tunnels . :rolleyes: :D .It always brings a grin to my face .Will I ever grow up ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts