GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was on a campsite at donington this weekend, having a bit of breakfast, when a long stream of GTR's drove by, suddenly lost interest in the circuit and went to investigate, something called a Nissan experience day, didn't even know it was on so a bit of a bonus, grabbed a couple of pics before the battery went on the camera.

Must say though, the sound of someone thrashing the arse off a bunch of GTR's all day, epic, and midlands performance R32, f**k me, that's quick.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Can I say, either Nissans security is crap, or they're the nicest people ever, me my wife and my daughter walked in and out of the event twice during the day, the second time my wife and daughter spent an hour talking to the lady with the animals and having photos took, while I walked round outside and chatted to various people, including the Nissan team, though we did find it strange that everyone had a badge but us.

Thankyou Nissan, ( for not kicking us out )

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Don't know, can't comment, can only summise that as you were already in the boundaries being on the camp site that be why ??!!

I know some cars were turned away however trying to chance it & attempting to drop the clubs name - losers :chuckle:

As long as Nissan were happy as well as the people that attended that's all that matters ;)

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only having a laugh, we walked up from the site at the bottom of the road that you drove past on the way in, nice place for people to stay if you do it again, and want to come up the night before.

Donington park farmhouse hotel.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Will have to remember that next time I'm up as it's a long drive from down sssssaaaaarrrrffff !!!

Plenty of others will find that useful to especially for JAPFEST 2 !!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts