GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone, i am new to this list, i am Ryan. i am not old enuff to drive yet but i would if i could.

Donny 2002
is there anyone on this list who is goin to Donny 2002 this sunday.
i am goin in my m8s yellow subaru impreza sti ver.3 type R and a few other friends and was wonderin if u would like to meet at a service stop.

Pls reply,
Ryan:)

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'll be there. :D But it's only 1 mile from my house so there's no point meeting up. If you see a white R33 (WITH NEONS!!!) then be sure to give us a wave. :)

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
its just a car show...a la max power stylee....im going to meet up with some mates who live up there...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tigger, are u gonna be travelin down or will u be there already?
if u are travelin down maybe u could join our convoy?

Ryan

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jus tought i should tell who is goin

TRD Celica new version
Yellow Subaru Impreza STI ver.3 Type R
Purple RX7 (FC)
maybe a yellow Evo 5

Probably a few more but they havent replied yet

·
Registered
520 Posts
I was there on Sunday...

...but unfortunately my car wasn't, as I had a blowout on Saturday and am unable to get a new tyre until Tuesday.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
aahhhh so ur tigger, i was sitting in the bak of the yellow scoobie.
on the way home, we accountered a BMW M3 new one. our evo 5 chased it then it was a single file road,
M3
Evo
Scoobie
at first a P1, then it did a mad maunuverve, it overtook 4 cars including the three cars above.
then we came to a roundabout and it took the first left and we watched the owner push the 22B around a corner at about 60mph, driving like it wasnt his. this was all inccountered around the new road layout near silverstone.

Happy lad,

Ryan:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts