GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some stupid idiots ( a women ) shot out of the drive way and thinking there is no cars comeing

i was juz comeing back from tesco and about 1 mile away from home and thought '' 2nd gear......if i floor it how far does my tescos bags go backwards? ''

then there i was flooring it in 2nd from 15mph and ZOOM and nova shot out of the drive way.......

stamp on the brakes cut across to the other lane and sit there looking at her in total shock and all she did was wave at me like one of those wave u give for pplz giving way to u

......sitting there with my pants full off shite and looking at her as she drove away

what an idiot
but the worst thing was the pplz living there and who knows me said that she AWAYS DOES IT which means anyone whos driving on that road could crash into her at any moment

aaarrrrrrggghhh........but the worst thing was my tescos bags was all over the place in the boot

damn those drivers who dont care about other road users......

LL

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I used to have a 1.2 litre Renault 5. I lent it to my sister... she parked it outside of her friends house. while she was inside, the woman who lived opposite reversed out of her drive and straight into the Renault. Managing to take out the drivers door and front wing.

When I went round to discuss it, she said that she reverses out of her drive every day, looks left, looks right but didn't think to look behind her.

stupid bwitch.

·
Registered
194 Posts
not all women are bad stupid idiotic drivers :(

Although i know what u mean coz people do that to me all the time, usually men and then dont even say thankyou for nearly smashing your head during the emergency stop/ give way thing :D

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
I agree Lolly!

Hey not all women drivers are rubbish.

I remember some idiot man..cars parked on his side of the road, and he should of given way to me. Well he didn't..came straight at me, I swerved to miss him went into a skid, tried to steer out of it (the road was narrow). Hit the kerb so badly it shagged my left suspension and the BAS**RD drove off.

I know what your saying but not all women/men drivers are nutters!

;)

·
Registered
592 Posts
No I hate it when I thought I was doing the best power slide ever tonight - to find I had a very flat tyre in the middle of it.

Oh well off for a new tyre tomorrow :)

Still the AA man was knowledgable (last time I was asked if a skyline was a van!! well there is one I suppose...) Oh and no I dont change tyres thats why I pay the AA!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah
no offence to any men/women driver

i was juz so damn mad at that women whos been doing this all the time

im juz scared that it will be someone eles get hurt

....anyway its past so i might a well forget it....

LL

·
Registered
961 Posts
i was driving down a road (as you do) and i spotted a van pulling out of a tight space on the oppasite side of the road and then he stopped ......but then bolted of again without even looking and cut me up and drove me of into some emtey spaces and if it wasnt for the space he would be claiming of his insurance

today i meet a lady whos never put petrol in her car
NEVER allways her partner!
and also parked a polo for a woman who cant park on the right
only the way she was told (left)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Ahem !!! :mad: WHo was it who avoided the head on with the Saab when the driver went through a red light !?!!

:mad: who was it who managed not to loose the car when sliding on mud down a back lane

:D ok who pranged the saxo and skyline in the same month hehe

Doesnt mean im a bad driver tho

And Pidge, you are for it mate :D

·
Registered
865 Posts
No it wasnt the same week, in fact was two months apart :D

You two Jasons are terrible calling little me names......im gonna catch that pidgeon :D

*laughs like muttley*

Lolly

·
Registered
194 Posts
True...I could promote Sumo Racing couldnt I :D

Be warned Pidgeon my friend, I'll catch up with you one day and when i do.....you'd better just scoot off before I unleash all the bird jokes and gags ive been saving up for you :D

At least Im a considerate driver, I felt it more appropriate to hit a kurb rather than a dog :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
I was driving home last night,really slowly as it happens which is just as well, because there is a bad blind bend with a layby in the middle of it, but with no entry from one side of the road so you obviously do not cross across in front of traffic to get to it. Well imagine my suprise to come round the bend and see a small corsa REVERSING towards me so to get back into the layby that she had driven by.Dumbstruck i slam on the brakes and stop about a 5 metres from the back of her car, I beep the horn,shout and generally make it known that i am not happy,she looks in her mirror and just shrugs, at this point i am starting to crack up, but she dosent move off she indicates to the left hoping I overtake her on a blind corner into the oncoming traffic,YEAH RIGHT.After about a minute of sitting like this she realises that i am not going to overtake her and sacrifice myself and finally drives off.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.

PS I feel better now.:rolleyes:
PPS I am not biased against women drivers so please dont get on to me lolly etc.;)

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
I was passing a woman - she was parked two wheels up the kerb on a bend with double yellow lines - when she opened the door. Took the front wing almost off and wrecked the wheel/trye. Other minor damage also. :(

When I went back she explained that she had been boxed in and was getting out of the car to go and get help. Needless to say, she then chastised me for driving too close!

After swaping details I then agreed to move her car for her. Seemed like a better idea than having get angry again and fling the door open on some other unsuspecting motorist. :rolleyes:

The next day I get a call from her husband saying the door was already open and I must have been speeding. :eek: Unfortunately he didn't realise it was on a tight bend facing a car park exit with a speed bump. All of which came out very well in the insurance company photos.

It was only because the front of my car was undamaged (mainly and that I could say I sat in the car and there was no damage to the inner doorskin only the outside that they relented.

Her insurance company "settled in the interests of resolving the matter but denied liability" :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Some years back I was travelling along a straight A-road and a dozy old tw*t decided to pull across the B-road cross roads in front of me without looking first – I wasn’t hanging about (3 figures) – didn’t even have time to brake – just tried to steer around but couldn’t make it. Only caught the front 10 inchs of his Sierra but sliced it clean off and put him into a 360 on the spot – meanwhile my passenger and I were cartwheeling along the verge and road. Witness said we were over 15 feet in the air at one point. Amazingly no serious injuries apart from mega whiplash – still get a bad neck today. Other driver admitted reponsibility – I didn’t see you till you hit me! and recieved 5 points. Biggest joke was when after all the fire engines,police cars and ambulances had left they left me behind too – had to call a mate to take me to the hospital!
Golden rule is don’t leave skidmarks!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts