GTR Forum banner

Dori Car drift video is up!

915 views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Driftaholic 
#1 ·
#9 ·
Clips

Sorry D ;) But you do have a good excuse! Auto and a crappy diff don't help drifting!

FYI: the silver R32 and the red R33 shots are with me driving. Mr Diggler kindly lent me the car ;) kindly....should that be stupidly? ;)

Cheers guys

James

#10 ·
Yes

NLW thats our R33 GTS monster, you can get the full spec from Rons site www.skylinegts.com i think it is, theres pictures and a list of the mods if any one is interested to know more about the car. Sadly I could not get the car to drift as well as Driftaholic, just drift and whoooooo, 360's every time, will have to put some practice time in, I found it hard to believe that he was able to control it as well as he did, I seem to get in really good drifts with it just flooring it in a straight line let alone actually trying to get the back end out on purpose and holding it.

Good fun though, glad weve got an official drift car cos we were wondering what it was good for apart from lighting up the back wheels every time your drop the hammer, scarey.

Gary sorted out the little electrical problems we had with the car earlier on in the day but they came back again on the way home, turns out one of the airflow meter connections were dodgy, fixed it and its perfect, in fact he says that it must have been like it for a while cos now its even more mental and large 5 foot flames exit the rear end on an occasional basis! Glad he drove it to and from the track :D

Also good to see that everyone that drove the car - Lex, James, Gary, Tony etc all got out including me and went ' f%cking hell, thats mad' and realised the truth in what ive been saying about the car, its mental, like a scitzo on acid.....

Watch out for Decembers issue of Max Power as its a featured car, I think its out next month sometime, dunno if its front page material, they didnt say but took plenty of pictures.

Great fun.:)

#11 ·
I am not surpised it is

a hoot.
It has nearly as much as mine at the wheels and only RWD.
Good work and I will have to read PMGays copy of Max Flower as he loves all that and the nearest he gets to flesh these days!!

Schmokin!
PS I have seen mr wolstenholme and his drifting on public roads. We all wet ourselves at his entry to a car park.

NLW

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.