GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a great day today at Triton Motorsport in Bournemouth.
Great bunch of people.
Was nice to see a good combination of different Makes and models of Japanese cars.

Lemon did Abbey and i proud. Broke there record. I must say though the car could of gone a lot further but had a few Traction issues:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Just goes to show you the Dyno is the daddy never had issues there.

Quick pic for you.

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
So it was just spinning the wheels on the rollers **** ? Not surprised really .. the Lemon is immense :D Lucky it was just a power run and you weren't trying to map on it - would have been a waste of time.

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Good to have a nice variety of cars though ... that's what's good about some of these Jap clubs ... you get a really good mix.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea was good mate.
Scoobys. Evo's. rx7's them rotary things:banned: :banned: :chuckle: :chuckle:. And a very rare Cosmos.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
awsome result mate.
hell of a lot of power that

James.

·
Registered
419 Posts
i clicked it, it opened nothing happend and then my windows media player just stopped working:chairshot

·
Registered
2,891 Posts

'Nuff said.
Respect to the mighty Lemon.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Shame we couldnt run, despite saying we were short of time on the day and the fact I couldnt be there due to wife giving birth yesterday. Graham went along took the evo 3, told them repeatedly he had a prior engagement at 3pm and got ignored. Wasted day for him. Shame as my prior experience with them was so good so I expect they were just overwhelmed by quantity of cars on the day.

I tell you what its hard to type with a 1 day year old girl fast asleep in your left arm :D

Good result ****, was that at the wheels or flywheel?

A very tired, Ant

·
Registered
919 Posts
Shame we couldnt run, despite saying we were short of time on the day and the fact I couldnt be there due to wife giving birth yesterday. Graham went along took the evo 3, told them repeatedly he had a prior engagement at 3pm and got ignored. Wasted day for him. Shame as my prior experience with them was so good so I expect they were just overwhelmed by quantity of cars on the day.

I tell you what its hard to type with a 1 day year old girl fast asleep in your left arm :D

Good result ****, was that at the wheels or flywheel?

A very tired, Ant
Congrats....

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Big Congratulations to Ant. Wife and Baby :) :) :) :)

Hope everything went OK.

**** Wendy and the Boys.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Some many topics, one thread...

So, in reverse order of appearance.

Congratulations on the new arrival, Mr Fleming - and on the stamina/obsession that keeps you at the keyboard. Go chill with your family, man! :chuckle:

COSMO!! They had a Cosmo. AAaargh, missed it. Pretty car, and so so rare. Saw one on the M25, minty car driven by rather fine young lady. Sigh. :rolleyes:

****, excellent result. The Lemon goes from strength to strength, and in the hands of someone who will respect the heritage while pushing the technology. Oh, and driving it like it should be driven. :bowdown1:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts