GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

Day 4 of ownership and lovin it! :D I've been putting some CD's on and downloading them at the same time. All works fine other than the system appears to be looking for the CD title and playlist but never finds it? All proper original CD's. Am I doing something wrong or expecting something to happen that wont?

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
If your crazy old obscure 70s glam rock/fusion **** cds are not in the Gracenote database then tough!

:)

Seriously though, there is a thread here about updating the database for nav cars. Doesnt work with non-nav apparently ....boo hoo!

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
why on earth is j a z z a naughty word!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If your crazy old obscure 70s glam rock/fusion **** cds are not in the Gracenote database then tough!

:)

Seriously though, there is a thread here about updating the database for nav cars. Doesnt work with non-nav apparently ....boo hoo!
He! It's Leona Lewis! Not for me...honest! Must have Gracenote! Perhaps I'll put my ABC tracks on a memory stick instead!

If you can't write j a z z I bet **** is also no no!

Cheers mate.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Its because the Gracenote database is only up to spring 2009 - anything newer won't be on it and you will need to manually input the album and song titles...and perhaps ask the HPC when this will be updated (and at whose cost?)?

D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts