GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my iPe valvetronic fitted for a while now. Sounds lovely. do have some videos i could upload if anyone is interested in hearing it.

I only bought from the Y pipes back, so everything upgraded accept from the downpipes.

It does sound lovely but now I'm looking to move on past Litcho Stage 2 and maybe have a little more fun with the exhaust (pops & bangs etc) . should I be going for some downpipes?

If so, could anyone recommend some options?

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
Had my iPe valvetronic fitted for a while now. Sounds lovely. do have some videos i could upload if anyone is interested in hearing it.

I only bought from the Y pipes back, so everything upgraded accept from the downpipes.

It does sound lovely but now I'm looking to move on past Litcho Stage 2 and maybe have a little more fun with the exhaust (pops & bangs etc) . should I be going for some downpipes?

If so, could anyone recommend some options?
get some vids up please, how much quieter is it valves closed compared to open? and its it stable/reliable? and what was the costs? I was looking into these systems myself, so it would be track friendly when needed, and loud on the road

I've hear Russ fellows downpipes fit perfect, i have his y pipe and it fits/sounds great

thanks

C

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
get some vids up please, how much quieter is it valves closed compared to open? and its it stable/reliable? and what was the costs? I was looking into these systems myself, so it would be track friendly when needed, and loud on the road

thanks

C
Do you have whatsapp mate? i can send you some videos?

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
unfortunately not. only a few on instagram. i don't mind uploading a few if you wanted to see
yes please bud, how much quieter is it valves closed compared to open? and its it stable/reliable? and what was the costs? I was looking into these systems myself, so it would be track friendly when needed, and loud on the road

or do us a little review? ha ha thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes please bud, how much quieter is it valves closed compared to open? and its it stable/reliable? and what was the costs? I was looking into these systems myself, so it would be track friendly when needed, and loud on the road

or do us a little review? ha ha thanks
Exhaust is great so far mate. Lovely noise when open, great sound. one of the best I've ever heard i absolutely love it.

Valves shut, it is no louder than the standard exhaust. dead silent on the motorway. the valve opens instantly.

so far so good with it, haven't had any issues.

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
Exhaust is great so far mate. Lovely noise when open, great sound. one of the best I've ever heard i absolutely love it.

Valves shut, it is no louder than the standard exhaust. dead silent on the motorway. the valve opens instantly.

so far so good with it, haven't had any issues.
where did you buy it? price? and who fitted it ?

thanks for the review, tempting! link us when you have the vids up bud :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts