3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Ben and Dave - Thank you.

BTW - where is Bladey - I need an application form :D

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Top Secret!!

VERY nice Dave - at least you're old man won't get the same pleasure out of your new car as he did with the last one!!

Enjoy!! :D

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
duka said:
VERY nice Dave - at least you're old man won't get the same pleasure out of your new car as he did with the last one!!

Enjoy!! :D
Thanks
you too :D

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
M19 GTR said:
That looks awsome luv that rear wing ;) .
nice car mate

Tony
You would say that ;)
Your car and mine together would make a damn good pic for the calendar - unfortunately that'll need some photoshop magic..

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Ben_L said:
Dave is she being managed by a Top Secret Competizion Rom ?

How do you rate it ? say compared to an F-Con Pro V ?
Ben,
It does have a FconV-pro. I must admit that I'm not sure if there is a Competizione Rom aswell. I'll check that out.
One thing I do know is it's surprisingly easy to drive, even with a triple clutch and all the other work, and mind bogglingly quick, without seeming to be. :cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have you got any more photos of the car?

I dread to think how much that would cost to build from scratch.

Does it used as a daily driver?

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhh Yeah!!

:D :D
Bean said:
You would say that ;)
Your car and mine together would make a damn good pic for the calendar - unfortunately that'll need some photoshop magic..
I might let you be in the calendar if youre nice to me :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Fine Forged Progressive Spoke eh?! Love the rims but that name is mind blowingly complicated in true Japanese fashion :D I guess they're 19's, but what width do they come in? 9.5", 10", 10.5" ?

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Matt - all the photos that I had time to take are on that link.
I'll be taking some more soon though.

Tim - I've been asked not to touch any of the electronics until the instructions arrive... :eek:

Mark - Mine are 19x9.5 (but 8, 8.5, 9.5 & 10.5 are available. 19s only though)

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
WOW! Must say that´s one VERY nice car you´ve bought there! Welcome to Team Bayside by the way! About time you got yourself a R34 in the only colour that´s right! :D ;) :p

/P

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
You would say that Your car and mine together would make a damn good pic for the calendar - unfortunately that'll need some photoshop magic..
Not really mate the car aint left yet...lol will have to add Dinos and Hipo's cars that would totaly finish the calendar lol.

Anyway Car looks the nuts mate had to say it again. ;)

Tony :smokin:

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Thanks all :)
Perra - You could be right - have realised that I probably should have had Wangan Blue from January '99 :cool:
Phatty - yes it is a Top Secret wing. At first I was like you and didn't like it at all - but not knowing what to replace it with meant that its stayed on for a while and now I really like it. (It's fractionally too wide though TBH). Over here they've started to make slightly smaller GT Wings so as not to upset the Law, so I may swap to that if I get too much grief.
Dave - I think I need some better pics first - maybe I could photoshop your Fuji pic and put my car in it ;)

21 - 40 of 111 Posts