GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title suggests, I have received the competitors rules for next year ( others probably have too), its based on 3 classes.

I have uploaded them for you to download here : Click for Rules

Having read through the rules that concern our car, if we were to compete we meet all the regs 100% with Fuujin. I can see from some of them if Tim is to compete, his car is going to need a serious look at before it can run again having seen how the car is made as it doesnt meet a few of the regs. As for others, most dont have any of the specs for the regs so if you intend to run next year in the Pro class, you better read this asap and carefully digest it, its not too bad but you need to tick them off one by one and read them carefully. Its cool that anyone running over 150mph MUST have a parachute installed :smokin:

Anyway, download to your hearts content and pass around the different forums for those competing at Pod as it WILL concern them.

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rules

Er, if you like although I didnt have any meetings with them about it, these rules have appeared recently from Pod's own initiative and they seem fair enough, afterall its about running safe.

BTW, I emailed you, no reply though......

Andy

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Pod

Was up at Pod today and bumped into Darren and David whilst there, David said that the rules were open for discussion as a starting point and were aimed at people making new cars,ie if youre about to build a new car, follow these rules as in future the rules will start to get tighter. Anyone who will actually race next year - its probably best to contact Santa Pod and air your views as to the content of the rules.

If no-one gives them feedback, they wont know they need amending and how to agree on something everyone can adapt.

Andy

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Rules

A HKS Hi-Deck uses an RB26 block Tommy.

As I said before, if you will actually race, get in touch with Pod and air your concerns so they can make amendments.

Andy

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Block

As I said before ' If you will actually race ' then contact Santa Pod.

Coord, I dare not advise what the HD block is all about when there are so many other experts on what it is on here, ask TommyF, he knows! :D

bye now

Andy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.