GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one of here, 2 R34 GTR's Parked together with Hummer on Edgware Road Last night. Beautiful Cars. I was in my white R33 GTR.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Were they parked back to back near the Odeon cinema. 1 silver and the other Purple.

Tony

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
That would have been me and Paul.GTR34 going for an old Lebanese kebab...lol.

Tony

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really beautiful cars, i am expecting to get 1 before next summer. I am in love with R34 GTR-s.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Surprised you dont hear us pass down there as im usually up there quite a bit.

Tony

·
Registered
182 Posts
ive seen a bayside blue uk car around here many times and a purple r34 numberplate s15**y... i'll keep an eye out. Similarly if you see a red j-reg uk spec 300zx twin turbo with Rays 350z 18" rims, that will be me...

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
ive seen a bayside blue uk car around here many times and a purple r34 numberplate s15**y... i'll keep an eye out. Similarly if you see a red j-reg uk spec 300zx twin turbo with Rays 350z 18" rims, that will be me...
I'm there alot too. We should have a mini GTR meet!:smokin:

·
***S. Maestro***
892 Posts
That would have been me and Paul.GTR34 going for an old Lebanese kebab...lol.

Tony

!!!

midnight purple 34 gtr s** sky belongs to my m8 and i own the silver 34 w***psc... couple of times parked in front of AL-Dar in edgware rd.

If really late then you'll find some evo's parked up there as well...

sry m8...

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
!!!

midnight purple 34 gtr s** sky belongs to my m8 and i own the silver 34 w***psc... couple of times parked in front of AL-Dar in edgware rd.

If really late then you'll find some evo's parked up there as well...

sry m8...

On that specific nite me and Paul were at RJ's just b4 the cinema, thats why i said it was probably us.

No probs.

Tony

·
Banned
163 Posts
midnight purple r34 gtr

thank you mo for pointing out that the silver is yours and the dark one was mine. i used to go down edgware road all the time.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts