GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday whilst sat at the traffic lights yesterday the dash flagged up an ABS and EPS warning with the associated warning lights. I have reset the code but it returns soon as I restart the car along with the warning lights and have tried this a couple of times. I have read that tapping the ABS pump might help, where do I find it and what does it look like, also long term I suspect I am looking at recon or replacement, these are not too far away from me Controlunits – ABS pump & ecu repair and look like they can repair and replace for around £300+ VAT

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yesterday whilst sat at the traffic lights yesterday the dash flagged up an ABS and EPS warning with the associated warning lights. I have reset the code but it returns soon as I restart the car along with the warning lights and have tried this a couple of times. I have read that tapping the ABS pump might help, where do I find it and what does it look like, also long term I suspect I am looking at recon or replacement, these are not too far away from me Controlunits – ABS pump & ecu repair and look like they can repair and replace for around £300+ VAT
Hi, is it 2009 or 2010? If yes, its a common fault. Change that pump and its fixed.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2009, just tried to tap it and cleared the code, seems to have gone away for now but suspect it weill be back.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
2009, just tried to tap it and cleared the code, seems to have gone away for now but suspect it weill be back.
My 2010 done same a while back, lit up the dashboard with the various warning lights, Litchfields cleaned one of the ABS sensors (corrosion) and that cleared the problem for over 2 years - lights came back on 2 weeks ago so I'm hoping it's a sensor again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts