GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres a track day at Nikko on the 11th for boh grip and drift at Nikko. Cost is around 14000 JPY for the day.

So far we have:

Andy - FD3S
Tom - FC3S
Miguel - AE86
Robert - PS13

Anyone else up for it???

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Cool, glad to see some Gaijin contingency there!!! Are we all drifting, or are some of us doing Grip?

Is Hyrev coming? I could bring him back and go together from my place to the belly dance show in the evening...

Andy - Can we be booked for double sessions if we want? :p
If it's only 1 hour total, I'd prefer to pay twice and do 2 hours....That should be enough to satisfy, as I need to leave early (3.30 pm ish) anyways..

I'll get some nice prawns marinated to put onto Andy's tubby... But the idea smells fishy to me! :p

Can't wait man - Been dying all week to get out on the track. Car's all prep'd and ready to go too!

Miguel

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Andy, Dai Chan tells me you make a brief appearance in the latest MSC video... ! - Go out and get yourself a copy. Video'd and famous! :D :D

Miguel

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I'm convinced Andy has shares in Federal tyres too...
He's a heavy smoker! There should be one of those Government health warnings when you get into his car. :D :D

Miguel

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL wait till i get the power up on the FD....

Rob, you can have BBQ no probs in the pits. I was pulling your leg :p

Miguel, ill find out what the story is for double sessions. Is it Drift and Grip or all Drift?

All the guys signed up are Drifting. I need confirmations by MONDAY guys. Then ill book it. Just need to find EMs a car now after i redeisgned her s14 :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Drift is all I wanna do! - Book me for 2 sessions, there Andy!

Hey, I'd like to have a go in your FD too, if that's cool ;)

Miguel.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Wicked! Glad to hear you're coming Dino! :smokin:

If you want a ride up in the AE86, the passenger seat's free, at the moment mate... Only 90 minutes of agony for your backside... :chuckle: :chuckle:

Miguel

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.