GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a drift day on at Mobara Circuit on Sunday 14th Jan!!

I'll probably take the AE86 and a few friends who are over during TAS.

Hyrev's mentioned he might know some others who may wanna join - so why not, let's have a gathering there! Anyone who wants to can have a ride and there should be some decent drifters out there too.

If you have a car and wanna join (Grip is also available on some sessions if drift's not your thing!)

Drift (72 minutes total track time -12 mins per session) is 15,000 Yen.
Grip (60 minutes total track time - 10 mins per session) is 13,000 Yen.

Call: TK on: 048-22-8665 to book (Spectators can go free). But don't leave it too late as spaces can book up fast!

There's also a go-cart track with rental carts available, if people are up for a fun race (No booking required).

We may have some space in cars if anyone's short of transport, Also some of the people here in Japan, may be able to offer lifts.

Hope to see some of you there. Bring warm clothes!

Miguel.

·
Registered
99 Posts
miguel im thinking about going (black 180sx)

if i can get someone else to go, ill be there.

but i dont see nay luck with that

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Myself and some of our friends from the UK and Ireland will probably be there. Even without other drifters we know, you'll have a lot of fun, guaranteed :)

Check out the weather! Cool, bright and crisp. Ideal for drifting!

Chiba Weather Forecasts on Yahoo! Weather

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hi Miguel, Richard here. I would LOVE to go. but dont have any transport of my own :( Could I please hitch a ride with someone. Of course I'm only too happy to pay the tolls etc. I dont have much net access as the net at my place is down. Could you please give me a ring, 090 2908 9539 so we can hopefully tee something up?

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Richard (a.ka.a Beer Baron).

Sadly the event at Mobara was fully booked, so I couldn't get a place at the last minute. Bugger, weather's perfect - and I'm itching to get out, after 6 weeks of not using the car. I guess being TAS weekend, there's a lot of people here from all over Japan, who would want to do something to tie the weekend in with events.

There may be something else on next weekend, so if you're still about then, I'll be happy to take you or others there. If not, hook up next time you're in Japan and we'll get to a track somewhere.

Cheers,

Miguel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts