GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
6,821 Posts
Just luck, next time it's the morgue.
By the way wrong section, here's Skyline only stuff please . . .

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
"it aint just luck"

I think you will find it is. what if the truck driver had paniced and hit the brakes?

these guys are [email protected], anyone doing that on a public road should be shot.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I think that not many of these 14 year old idiots will see their next birthday:rolleyes:

Thats not good driving skills,thats 95%luck

·
Banned
163 Posts
the truck is actually there for that particular purpose, if you check out the other video's you will notice they have a truck each time.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
looks like my friday night :chuckle:

I agree it takes balls but it looks crap spinning around and around at the end and there is a HUGE death risk on the public road, not so much the lives of the "drifters" but lives of other road users.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
I've said before and I'll say it again - never mind a national fecking discussion on whether these people should remove their veils during meetings with has been members of parliament - someone should tell them to remove them before driving.

The [email protected]

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
this remind me of the other vid of one of these super dooper drift Sheikhs with loads of skill plowing in to that crowd of people.

these guys might have big balls, and too much time, but thats not smart, take it on a proper track, so if the crash, you dont take some innocent people with you, cause really you deserve it if your doing it on the roads. morons.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
/yawn

so UAE has been rated the most dangerous roads in the world to drive on,, (I place my blame on road engineers, and license issuers) call it stupid or anything you want really wont make a difference its been this way for years and prolly will never change.

Luck or no luck some of those drift vids were close misses and some were not my advice would be to stand away from the road.

·
Registered
820 Posts
he may do a big slide (not a drift) but then he just looses it a spins around and around and around!! Not much skill if you ask me. idiots!!....

next time they are just going to crash......:flame: :flame: :flame:

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
I've said before and I'll say it again - never mind a national fecking discussion on whether these people should remove their veils during meetings with has been members of parliament - someone should tell them to remove them before driving.

The [email protected]
oi!

are you on leave or something?

contributing to a thread clearly in the wrong section... tut tut ;)

I'll wait for you to move it :)

Mook

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
ya totaly the wrong section,,, guys if you dont like the way they drive in saudi dont go or drive their its very simple in the mean time think they having a good time and best of luck to em.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts