GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, purchased the above items....

After looking at the original bushes I see that they protrude out of the subframe at differing heights. The DW bushes, when fitted, will both be off the same height. On initial thought it just seems to me that there may be some issues when refitting the subframe to car.

Anyone else fitted these bushes to their R32GTR?? If so, were there issues or am I worrying over nothing. Worryings probably not the right word as an alloy spacer of sufficient depth will sort out any probs.

Just wondering what others have experienced with these as it clearly states R32 compatible in the blurb.....

TT

·
Registered
242 Posts
I fitted these to S14A 200 sx all fitted good and felt real positive on the road when driving, bit of a strip down, will probably get the same effect using using pineapple rings from white line if they do them for gtr same principle and easy to to fit, instead of pushing the bushes out, just add the pinaaplles rings/poly collars.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Can't comment on the R32, but I fitted these to my R33 subframe. No problems to report, and wow what a difference.

Let me know if you need a guide on fitting them. Bit of a pig to do. :)

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks mate but they're all done!! Bought some solid diff bushes to go on as well and will be fitting some adjustable lower rear arms and a high capacity diff cover soon before it all goes back on.
Now if only I could afford a Nismo 2-way TTpro diff, that would complete the back end :chuckle:

TT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts