GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,203 Posts
I have looked at that one a couple of times. My only problem is that they list it as both GTST and GTR. Given that they list different tension rods for GTR and GTST I'd want to know that I was getting the GTR rods which I'm sure they will do if you ask them.

Also might be worth thinking about the bushes in your rear hubs. If you're going to the trouble of swapping all those bits missing the bushes seems silly.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spoke to Julian at Garage D who'll be fitting it and he's receommended it as well. Will ask him about the bushes as well, might as well kill 2 birds with one stone.

I think the reference to GTSt might be an error as it says its GTR specific?

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,203 Posts
Spoke to Julian at Garage D who'll be fitting it and he's receommended it as well. Will ask him about the bushes as well, might as well kill 2 birds with one stone.

I think the reference to GTSt might be an error as it says its GTR specific?
Could be, the pictured rods aren't those they they list under GTR but it could well just be the only picture they had knocking about.

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
I have replaced all the arms on the rear on my 32GTR, just as you are intending to do. All the stuff I have is identical to the DW stuff (although I DO have actual DW lower rear arms).
All bushes have either been replaced by spherical bearings or Urethane. Subframe and diff bushes are alloy. HICAS has been replaced by Midori arms (very similar to the DW kit). I also have a high-capacity diff cover to top it all off. TBH, short of fitting an uprated LSD, the whole rear end is just about as 'ultimate spec' as it can be.

Easiest way to do it is to remove the whole subframe and do it off the car.

If you need any more help/info drop me a PM..

TT

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TT cheers for the reply, i think im going to leave this one to the professionals but will get it fully photo documented. I have Rota GTR's going on at the same time then will get it fully set up and aligned.

What bushes should i look at replacing?

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
ALL of them :chuckle:

TT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts