GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will try to combine twin turbos, AC, 4wd and dry sump in a R33 GT-R. Not easy.
First step was an electric PS pump wich can be mounted "anywhere".
Turbo positions will be 100% custom, inc manifolds and all piping.

I have not mocked anything up as of yet. This is still only in my head, but i would want some input from people with experiance.

I guess theres only two possible positions for the oil pump. In place of PS pump or low down on the intake side. Im leaning towards the latter for sake of space and heat. But im not shure exactly how low it would sit though.

My biggest concern at this point is how i should modify the oil pan. On a side note i will use a girdle, probably a PRP.

Any suggestions or other thaughts?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats actually a good price since it includes crank trigger, balancer and oil cooler.
Not right for me though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Spiidfriik, I work for Ross Performance Parts in Australia. Good luck with it, it's a tight squeeze to try and fit any decent pump anywhere other than the AC location.We may be able to help with some components for your project though. It won't let me post a link due to low post count but search our site for "dry sump weld in ports". They will make make the plumbing easier.
Troy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts