GTR Forum banner

61 - 80 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
To clarify before I come in, how do you change the settings? Can it be done with a laptop or is it a case of liasing with supplier for a change?
Are you still interested in this? Noted your interest earlier but your name isn't down on the list. Hopefully Hugh answered your question regarding connectivity.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
We’re kncking on the door of 10 people now, just one more required.

How do we make to make payment hugh
Can I ask that each of you send me an email to hugh at ptsys.uk

Please provide your full name and postal address also details of your car as follows:-

- Year of car?
- Suspension spec of car?
- Tyre type and size choice?
- How would you describe each suspension setting (Comfort, Normal, Race) from 1 to 10 (1 being too soft, 10 being too hard) - there can be more detail to this one
- Describe your driving experiences in your GTR in 3 words (eg harsh, bouncy, unsettled etc)
- % mix of road and track?

The settings most people ask for are:-

Comfort setting = softer than standard.

Sport Setting = good for damp roads / damp track and has slightly better front end grip than Race.

Race setting = fast driving on dry roads / track is firmer than Sport at higher speeds and slightly more rear end grip.

Launch control settings will be softest on comfort, then Sport and firmest on race, but are all relatively soft for best traction off the line.

The maps I will pre-programme into the DSC Sport will however be tailored to the information you provide.

VAT invoices will be provided.

Thanks

Hugh

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Hugh, remind me how to do Launch map.

I rarely launch the car, but when I do i want to make sure i get best traction from it...

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
R-C-OFF dont launch at too high an RPM, I find it launches better with BOTL rather than just RPM, I launch at 2800 and 0.5 bar

Slick Launch.jpg

Wrinkle.jpg

First 9 sec run.jpg

You can see here it just squats, another 200rpm it wouldnt have had the slight stumble, this is with drag map.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Please keep the thread on track.

C***8217;mon 1 more person required to join us and then it***8217;s all systems go!

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Hugh, remind me how to do Launch map.

I rarely launch the car, but when I do i want to make sure i get best traction from it...
dudersvr,

Your car rocks, such great information.

L6DJX,

Within the DSC Sport software, there is help available on the various maps.

DSC Sport goes into Launch control / Launch assist as follows:-

• Come to a full stop.
• Press the brake pedal with moderate pressure.
• Push the throttle to engage the Nissan launch control, the DSC Sport will also engage the launch control settings.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Please add me up to make the 10

The names on the list are now :-
1. DocT
2. Skint
3. mcz
4. gtrsam(needs shipping to Sweden)
5. 28SKY
6. dentalwizard
7. AKS
8. R1Mark
9. Sin
10.Borat52

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
R-C-OFF dont launch at too high an RPM, I find it launches better with BOTL rather than just RPM, I launch at 2800 and 0.5 bar

View attachment 245981

View attachment 245983

View attachment 245985

You can see here it just squats, another 200rpm it wouldnt have had the slight stumble, this is with drag map.

I will drop mine down then, and increase the boost, I think i am at 3800rpm @1bar... i think i might drop to 3400 and keep boost at 1bar...

and lower rear tyre presure ;)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Now we have our 10 I've sent my email off to Hugh to spec up the Sport controller. I guess it's on a first come first serve basis.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
1. DocT - email details received
2. Skint
3. mcz
5. 28SKY
6. dentalwizard
7. AKS
8. R1Mark
9. Sin - email details received
10.Borat52

Thanks Guys, if there are any additional GTR owners that want to join while we are sorting out the payments, that will be fine.

Once the payments are in, the group buy will close and the price will revert to £1000+VAT, so still a few days left to save £100+ VAT.

So far, I have been contacted by two Group buyers with their car and handling preference details, highlighted on the list above.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Guys (and potentially girls) could we update the thread as we email Hugh.

Hugh are you getting a discount for ordering 10 at once? Would it be possible for those of us in a hurry to order at full price and get a discount once all the group buy numbers has been fulfilled?

I've got a lengthy road trip coming up and would be great to have this installed prior to it.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
2. Skint
3. mcz - email and payment sent
5. 28SKY
6. dentalwizard
7. AKS
8. R1Mark
9. Sin - email details received
10.Borat52

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Thanks Guys,

2. Skint - PM & text contact
3. mcz - email details received
4. gtrsam - email details received
5. 28SKY
6. dentalwizard
7. AKS
8. R1Mark - email details received
9. Sin - email details received -paid
10.Borat52

if there are any additional GTR owners that want to join while we are sorting out the payments, that will be fine.

Once the payments are in, the group buy will close and the price will revert to £1000+VAT, so still a few days left to save £100+ VAT.

Doc T,

No problem to order outside the Group Buy, although I have a limited number of units in stock that I can dispatch at short notice.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Update on the Group Buy status as follows:-

1. DocT - intro email sent
2. Skint - intro email sent
3. mcz - intro email sent
4. gtrsam - intro email sent
5. 28SKY
6. dentalwizard - intro email sent
7. AKS - intro email sent
8. R1Mark - intro email sent
9. Sin - intro email sent -paid
10.Borat52 - intro email sent

if there are any additional GTR owners that want to join while we are sorting out the payments, that will be fine.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Hugh Keir ***8211; PTSYS;5741099 said:

5. 28SKY
6. dentalwizard - intro email sent -paid
8. R1Mark - intro email sent -paid

Thanks

Hugh

·
Registered
2,514 Posts

5. 28SKY

I have received a payment with no indication who it is from, if you have paid and you are not marked as having paid above, please can you email me a copy of the transaction so that I can correctly assign the payment to you?

Thanks

Hugh

·
Registered
2,514 Posts

3. mcz - intro email sent -paid
5. 28SKY

Thanks

Hugh

·
Registered
2,514 Posts

2. Skint - intro email sent -paid
3. mcz - intro email sent -paid
5. 28SKY

Can I ask that those of you that put your name down for the group buy, indicate when you will be sending through the money for your purchase?

Also not heard anything from 28SKY, so if any of you are in contact with him / her, please can you ask him to get in touch.

Thanks

Hugh

61 - 80 of 111 Posts