3. mcz - intro email sent -paid
4. gtrsam - intro email sent
5. 28SKY
6. dentalwizard - intro email sent -paid
7. AKS - intro email sent
8. R1Mark - intro email sent -paid
9. Sin - intro email sent -paid
10.Borat52 - intro email sent -paid

if there are any additional GTR owners that want to join while we are sorting out the payments, that will be fine.

Once the payments are in, the group buy will close and the price will revert to £1000+VAT, so still a few days left to save £100+ VAT.

6 now paid.

To be fair to those that have paid can I ask that the remaining members make payment so that we can get the bulk order for the DSC controllers placed.

Also not heard anything from 28SKY, so if any of you are in contact with him / her, please can you ask him to get in touch.

Thanks

Hugh

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Update on the Group Buy status as follows:-

1. DocT - intro email sent
2. Skint - intro email sent -paid
4. gtrsam - intro email sent -paid
5. 28SKY
7. AKS - intro email sent

if there are any additional GTR owners that want to join while we are sorting out the payments, that will be fine.

Once the payments are in, the group buy will close and the price will revert to £1000+VAT, so still a few days left to save £100+ VAT.

7 now paid.

To be fair to those that have paid can I ask that the 3 remaining members make payment so that we can get the bulk order for the DSC controllers placed.

Also not heard anything from 28SKY, so if any of you are in contact with him / her, please can you ask them to get in touch.

Thanks

Hugh

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Guys, it's been 2 weeks since this was group buy was filled and some of us have paid. Any chance you can help your fellow members out and pay please.

Hugh - if they have not paid by the end of the week, i'll transfer the extra and pull out of the group buy. Apologies to the ones that have paid in a reasonable time frame if this costs you extra, but i'm not prepared to wait any longer.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
As above anyone who has joined the group buy please contact Hugh if you have***8217;nt already.

I can wait for mine, so if you don***8217;t get paid while end of month or waiting for some brass to come in, just put Hugh in the picture and he can plan things then.

Would like to say thanks to those who are trying with this group buy.

Anyone new who maybe interested, then read back through the glowing reports on this mod
And if interested get your name down.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Spoke to Hugh earlier.

I am pulling out of the group buy as I may sell my car in the next few months.

I have transferred £80 to him so that you all keep the original price and don***8217;t lose out.

I am not flush with cash but I commited and felt obliged.

All the best and let us know how it is when you get them!

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Thanks AKS

5. 28SKY
7. AKS -made contribution to keep the Group Buy going
11. Gasman - intro email sent

Thanks to Gasman for putting his name forward

If there are any additional GTR owners that want to join while we are sorting out the payments, that will be fine.

8 now paid, with one more expected today, leaving one more to reach the target of 10.

Also not heard anything from 28SKY, so if any of you are in contact with him / her, please can you ask them to get in touch.

Thanks

Hugh

·
Registered
2,514 Posts

5. 28SKY
11. Gasman - intro email sent -paid

If there are any additional GTR owners that want to join while we are sorting out the payments, that will be fine.

9 now paid, leaving one more to reach the target of 10.

Thanks

Hugh

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Update on the DSC Sport Group Buy status as follows:-

1. DocT - intro email sent -paid
5. 28SKY
11. Gasman - intro email sent -paid

We now have 10 paid, the Group Buy has reached the target of 10.

Assuming the participants are happy with that, the group buy will now close.

I will get the DSC controllers out to you all as soon as I can get them over.

With a little luck, I will start getting them out to you in the next few days.

Thanks to all.

Hugh

·
Registered
2,514 Posts

The controllers are here, installation instructions sent to all.

1. DocT DSC programmed and ready to ship
2. Skint DSC programmed and ready to ship
3. mcz DSC programmed and ready to ship
4. gtrsam DSC programmed and ready to ship
5. dentalwizard DSC programmed and ready to ship
6. R1Mark DSC programmed and ready to ship or to collect
7. Sin DSC programmed and ready to ship
8. Borat52 - Need your address, email sent to request, awaiting response
9. Gasman - Need your address, email sent to request, awaiting response

Will hopefully get the controllers shipped on Monday.

Look forward to hearing back your findings on the DSC Sport technical discussion thread

Thanks to all.

Hugh

·
Registered
2,514 Posts

1. DocT DSC Sport shipped out today
2. Skint DSC Sport shipped out today
3. mcz DSC Sport shipped out today
4. gtrsam DSC Sport shipped out today
5. dentalwizard DSC Sport shipped out today
6. R1Mark DSC programmed and ready to collect
7. Sin DSC Sport shipped out today
8. Borat52 - Address received
9. Gasman - Address received

Will get the remaining controllers shipped out as soon as I can.

Look forward to hearing back your findings on the DSC Sport technical discussion thread

Thanks to all.

Hugh

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
If any of the GB chaps want to try out my personalised map then shoot me a PM with your email address.

Whilst it's based around my car having Litcho suspension/handling kit/Eibach front ARB/non RF tyres, a few forum members have tried it (who have standard and Litcho suspension btw) and the feedback has been very positive.

Race and Normal are stiffer than OEM, Comfort is softer. My map is an adaptation to Hugh's original work that I spent most of summer 2017 tinkering with.

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts
If any of the GB chaps want to try out my personalised map then shoot me a PM with your email address.

Whilst it's based around my car having Litcho suspension/handling kit/Eibach front ARB/non RF tyres, a few forum members have tried it (who have standard and Litcho suspension btw) and the feedback has been very positive.

Race and Normal are stiffer than OEM, Comfort is softer. My map is an adaptation to Hugh's original work that I spent most of summer 2017 tinkering with.
If you have Litcho suspension, why do you even need the DSC? just curious... as isn't is an all in 1 product their suspension?

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
See my review. In short, with hindsight I wouldn't have bothered with the suspension. DSC wasn't available at the time. But I don't track my car. So others who do may see gains from having both.
If you have Litcho suspension, why do you even need the DSC? just curious... as isn't is an all in 1 product their suspension?

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
1. I love a gadget.
2. Litcho suspension cannot dynamically adapt its characteristics to the forces acting on the car when driving. The DSC unit can and does.
3. The DSC unit allows me to tune the suspension to my requirements. Reduced diving on braking, reduced front end lift on WOT (my main requirement actually), reduced body roll as the DSC unit applies differing damping forces to each side of teh car.
4. Much softer comfort but with reduced wallowing that softer damping rates can bring about.

Lots of reasons why an adaptive suspension controller makes our cars' suspension (whichever Bilstein version you run) better.

My only gripe is that teh DSC unit end user software is not intuitive.

81 - 100 of 111 Posts