GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought this car back in january its been sat in my garage with me doing polishing cleaning etc to keep me busy on the weekend while waiting for my new car plan was maybe to keep it and put a sequential in it but once the new car is here i doubt i will have time to work on it,so i need to make space in the garage before the 15th of june will it would be nice

i have a spec list from previous owner and rh9 members slip as the car and owner were part of the club, probably one of the highest spec old gtr's i have ever owned and with ease the fastest i have driven ,only used it at 1.4 bar its mapped for 2.2bar i was told it's 950ps when i was purchasing it i'd say it easily on par with my silver 33 with the hks t62bb at 2bar with this at 1.4!! v-cam system is very special and really minimises the lag so much i didn't relies it made such a big difference!

any way just waiting for the wheels to come back and i will get the full spec and pics up then its off down to ron for a cambelt change all new fluids and a check up

car is a white face lift 1997 twin air bag with the very rare xenons

i will put the spec up once i have a fair few hours hopefully sunday

before people start complaining about not putting a price

£18.5k complete
£17k no hks dogbox but stock r33 gtr box
£15k no bbs lms and no dog box

i will put the spec up once i have a far few hours hopefully sunday

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Duke japan built RH9 R33 gtr hks 2.8 v cam t88-38g hks 6 speed dog box very h...

I would be seriously interested, but unfortunately I doubt my money is good enough for you.

Glwts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Which Ron are you sending it too ? Thought you would of had enough experience to do it yourself ?
1 I'm finding it difficult to find time for it at the moment as manufacture work is busy
2 it has an rh9 ati front pulley which is pretty special so I would prefer Ron (Rk) to get it off then risk it as when I moved I lost my modified puller and just a 3 point puller will damaged it ,also got to drop some cams too him as well.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the pics and spec. Will be a very serious car :)

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok had a few hours today and help from mr Bear still waiting for cas and wheel centres to come back, hopefully will get on some wheels on tomorrow and get it out and do more pics apologies for the state of the man cave:chuckle:

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
Awesome car! A bargain for someone definitely

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
that is a lot of car for little money, id buy it in a heartbeat if I didn't have my r35.
a trader might even buy it and break it at the price tbh.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
that is a lot of car for little money, id buy it in a heartbeat if I didn't have my r35.

a trader might even buy it and break it at the price tbh.

Sorry I couldn't help but chuckle at that last comment, ironically it's already in the hands of a trader and it's likely it will end in parts.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looks like alot of viewing when it's down with ron didn't get time to get it out today but got the paperwork out quite a few service records and spec list from duke along with the rh9 membership slip sorry for the blurred iphone pics

Attachments

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
could be very tempted to get myself back in a gtr with something like this.
can you send me a full spec list and more pics etc as soon as you can please :)

Thanks

1 - 20 of 41 Posts