GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is 2 34GTR's over here in Ireland which have their twin Blitz bov kits
coming out through the driver side of the front bumper. I really dont know what to make of this and have never seen it before.

Anyone on here have this done or would even think of doing this lol

Can post a pic if needed

Cheers
Shane

·
Registered
885 Posts
There is 2 34GTR's over here in Ireland which have their twin Blitz bov kits
coming out through the driver side of the front bumper. I really dont know what to make of this and have never seen it before.

Anyone on here have this done or would even think of doing this lol

Can post a pic if needed

Cheers
Shane
Would 1 of them be black and have a Predator sunvisor strip on it by any chance?it was on display at Sleek FX show in Limerick a year or 2 ago.

If so,then I think its silly and utterly pointless,prone to injest water and road crud and dirt,not to mention be nicked by some thieving scumbag too..Really benificial then,isnt it.:chuckle:

Utterly Pointless.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There 34 is pretty much a show car where it spends most of its time locked away down in their shop. Its on another blue 34 gtr which im referring to and is an everyday car and the owner is up the country somewhere

·
Registered
885 Posts
There 34 is pretty much a show car where it spends most of its time locked away down in their shop. Its on another blue 34 gtr which im referring to and is an everyday car and the owner is up the country somewhere
Same answer for the blue one too,as in..............water,road crud and dirt,thieving scumbags.

Ooh,look at me,I have 2 big dumpvalves on me skyline .....waaatiiiiisssshhhhh......:blahblah::rolleyes:

Utterly pointless and useless.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi Shane the chap with the 34 is or was a member on here, there was a post last year or so showing pictures of the car and I think a few people told him it looked crap. He was saying it's a trademark of the the place that done the work on the car,nice car but it did make it look a bit odd not something I would like on my car but each to there own.

·
Administrator
31,760 Posts
the Punto's used to do it all the time back in the day. There's no ryhme or reason bar cosmetic's, if thats your target audience.

nothing like mud, dirt and shit in your DV's to make them work to htier full potential :chuckle:

mook

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Wouldn't do it myself (for all the previosu reasons), but I'd guess that the outlets are in a lower pressure area than OE?

·
Registered
834 Posts
Surely they need another 2 on the other side, and a couple out the bonnet for good measure.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Surely illegal aswell and would end up being in trouble with the police for being further out than the actual bodywork of the car.
Also if you struck someones leg with them they could have you up in court for injuries/cuts sustained from being caught on the leg by these stupidly placed things.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Whats to stop some 'Chav' nicking them when the car is parked up somewhere??? I quite like the noise made by BOV/Recircs but this is pointless IMHO

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im not doing this to my car, i only started this thread to see if any of ye were aware of this and maybe someone else in uk has it done apart from people over here lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts