Go Fast Bits / GFB T9202 Respons TMS BOV

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Yep same ones here....sound great!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Whats the difference between the GFB9202 and GFB1101? - is the GFB9202 adjustable (dump or re-circ) or is it only the GFB1101? If it is the difference, do you know if one performs better than the other?

Doesn't Forge produce a BOV? - how does GFB perform against the Forge items?

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
I fancy some different Bov's and was wondering which ones sounded best. Don't think I've heard the GFB. Best I search U Tube ; )

·
Vendor
6,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ive been told by Lichfields that they fit Forge ones but what the gent said is that they are not that loud because the R35 has a well sealed bonnet so I'm not sure if I should bother, can anyone tell me different

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
i have had both, the GFB's are much louder than the Forge ones.. very easy to install (seriously easy) so dont bother getting someone else to fit it.. You can hear them very clearly (even if you have a loud exhaust and the radio on!) especially if you have intakes done

sound wise they are similar its just the GFB is louder, and the GFB is really easy to adjust as well for sound/recirc

·
Registered
154 Posts
i have had both, the GFB's are much louder than the Forge ones.. very easy to install (seriously easy) so dont bother getting someone else to fit it.. You can hear them very clearly (even if you have a loud exhaust and the radio on!) especially if you have intakes done

sound wise they are similar its just the GFB is louder, and the GFB is really easy to adjust as well for sound/recirc
Andrew have you fitted GFB9202's or GFB1101's?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts