GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi quick question has anyone run Dunlop 285x35x20 run flats front and rear before ? would this setup work ok ?

Thanks Keith

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just ordered this set up - will let you know (Could even let ya have a spin as I work in Aberdeen), but there is plenty guys on GTR life using this set up with no issues.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just ordered this set up - will let you know (Could even let ya have a spin as I work in Aberdeen), but there is plenty guys on GTR life using this set up with no issues.
Hi Callum

when do you think you will have them fitted, we have two new dunlops here ready to try on be good to see what you think. I seen the guys on GTR Life are running 285 all round with good results.

keith

·
Registered
36 Posts
I will probably get the tyres fitted next week or the week after as we are currently in the middle if fitting Litchfield suspension, a gearbox cooler kit plus intakes / injectors for stage 4 (although I am keeping the std exhaust with Y pipe only).

Will get back to you once sorted.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will probably get the tyres fitted next week or the week after as we are currently in the middle if fitting Litchfield suspension, a gearbox cooler kit plus intakes / injectors for stage 4 (although I am keeping the std exhaust with Y pipe only).

Will get back to you once sorted.
Bet you can't wait to get your car done, who do you use for getting tyres fitted ?

Keith

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I run MPSS 285 all round on stock rims without any issues Keith :smokin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts