GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
any ideal where i can get the blue dust caps some dxxk ed has nicked mine:chairshot
Yes this morning I thought "some dickhead will steal these" and with the help of an adjustable wrench applied sufficient torque that will not be overcome with the finger nails.:lamer:

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
Surely call your HPC?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Some 'Dick Head' has just nicked mine...... I am bloody fuming!!!! Does anyone know how much they cost? Will speak to HPC in morning but just would be nice to know today to stem my frustration.... bloody annoying! They dont have anything to do with the pressure monitoring do they?

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
Just dust caps. Tpms sensors are in the valve stem. No idea why nav cars get blue ones yet my non-nav has plain silver coloured plastic!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks Charlie....... will let you know price of blue metal ones tomorrow when HPC phone me back...... if I catch a little f**ker trying to take these I may have to kill them!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I had 3 of my blue dust caps nicked by some local toe-rag, however as he went for the fourth, he saw me coming and took off.

Rang local HPC, was quoted £ 13.68 + VAT each, :eek:with a six week backlog.

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
Almost £70 for some blue caps??

Holy GTR tax Batman!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that is a joke £70 they are only coloured aluminium, played golf friday at the vale of glamorgan and some assxxxe has nicked 1 dustcap
must of been a kid on a unicycle
still £13.68 + vat is a JOKE, surely there are cheaper ones out there
and why are the sat nav ones blue anyone know

·
Registered
17 Posts
They come in packs of 4, not bad really as you can expect to lose 1 or 2 more by these unpleasant low life bums. They also have other colours as well.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
be down there 2mor, thats a good saving on the hpc price
why do they have to have you over so much £70 to halfords £11 bit of a piss take really

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
VALVE CAP SKYLINE R31 R32 R33 R34 R35 GTR GTS TURBO GTT, just found these on ebay £3.99 plus £2.50 to send

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
just cant understand the margins in the prices
seriously hate it when people try to pull your pants down with prices, very annoying
:chairshot:puke:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts