GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you already bought a set well done. They are a good brand & product, shame to see this happen

Dymag Racing UK has entered into a Chapter 11 situation and is under bank administration at this time. The bank has decreed that all orders in the system and all new orders will fall under new pricing set by the bank the price increase is 35% on Automobile wheels and 20% on Motorcycle wheels across the board.

Dymag will continue to take orders under the new price schedule but will not honor any old pricing. Please let your customers know if they have been considering a set that you will need a new quote to move forward.

I apologize for the increase and problems but it is out of my hands.

Please feel free to contact Dymag direct to confirm and ask for: Simon Rowe

Joint Administrator

Simon Rowe and Roger Isaacs, joint administrators, act as agent for the company without personal liability

·
Registered
968 Posts
Oh bugger, guess you won't get yourself the Dymags then Ben.

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Some other manufacturer needs to step up to the plate with carbon rimmed wheels. No other addition can drop so much rotating unsprung mass from a car (other than lighter tyres).

I know Kislik will be upset for one...

I've never liked the design of the Dymag carbon wheel though. The spokes weren't sexy enough and I've seen at least one photo of them all snapped off, although I don't know the circumstances.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts