1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
+3 for ebay.
But the replacement fillers only cost £8 delivered from ebay USA, £18 from UK!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Is dynoplug a temp fix just to get you going again or a permanent fix that's safe to use in normal road use ??
Just wondering.

·
Registered
618 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Can only find the spare plugs for sale on both ebay and amazon. Anybody know where you can get the actual kits ( I read somewhere that they are no longer sold in the UK and Amazon USA wont ship them here)

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
I think the product is intended as a temporary fix but I had a puncture in a nearly new rear offside going back to the beginning of the year a week before it was due on a dyno. It needed 3 plugs, left it overnight then did 3 runs out on the road and 2 runs on the dyno at 140+...til this day its still fine. I'm not saying you should go do this also but only want to share my experience of how good (imo) the product is. I'm still weiry of the fact that the tyre's integrity is probably not what it should be so have refrained from track or runway use since plugging...having said this it does not seem to have suffered from a bit of spirited road driving and the odd launch. The only thing I will say is that the brass heads tend to come off inside and rattle around at low speed. Took me awhile to figure out what the noise was and only recently had the tyre off to fetch them out

Next Bristol Meet (Date changed to 22nd June) http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/261905-bristol-surrounding-area-sunday-22nd-june-2014-a-2.html

1 - 16 of 16 Posts