·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here Are the Results in the order they ran;

14 Skylines ran on the day,

BHP first,then Torque

1.Ian W. R33 321 250
2.Ian S. R33 348 292 performance chip problem.
3.Stu GTS-T 342.5 326
4.Andy R34 404 315
5.Glen R32 349.5 281
6.Leigh R33 548 449
7.Gary R33 666 515
8.Ged R33 591 444 Question over gear selected.
9.Paul R34 498.5 367
10.Steve R33 447 318 EVC not working
11.Henry R33 553.5 427 EVC broke at 1.5bar
12.Mal R32 357 250
13.Phil R32 387.5 312
14.Dave R32 440 320

15.Rich(supra) 470.5 401
16.Rob(evo6) 300.5 261

These are the "best " figures achieved on the day listed.Gary has all the information in detail and will be sending it to Joss.

Thankyou for attending,you are all simply the best.

Henry.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
The number of the beast!

Doesnt matter how many times I see it.

666bhp is awesome. I wouldnt want to do anything else to the car - id just like telling people the figure. Far more impressive than 700 :D

Well done Gary

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
78 Posts
Those are some mighty impressive numbers. The sounds must have been unbelievable. If some kind soul would post movies somewhere (especially the evil '666' run!), I'd be eterally grateful.

However, I see the OS Giken equipped R33 did not run. Was there a problem with it?

Regards,

MDG.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Flaming GREAT

Gary

Well impressed, 666 has a nice ring

Mind you I think Tim will be a while cleaning the scorch marks :D

RonS

·
Registered
488 Posts
Well done Gary

Good on you Gary. Pity I couldn't make it along only I had more than a skinfull on Friday night and driving was out of the question. Any reason the 3.0 OSG didn't run? I was very eager to see what that would push out.

See you at the next meet.

Rupert

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,
The 3litre Giken car is stuck at Middlehurst with a gasket problem,but Micheal,the owner has assured me that as long as his car is fit & well he will run next time.
I will return with a new EVC PRO next time as well,I`m going to give it one more shot at 600bhp on 25/10`s,which I believe I would have got on the day but sadly it just wasn`t to be.

Cheers,
Henry:smokin:

·
Registered
961 Posts
can i ask whats an EVC?

cheers!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
op day out Henry and

shame about the problem. Still your motor is not shy even at 1.5 Bar!! So do we now call Gary's car EL DIABLO after his run (spanish for the devil!!) It looks and sounds like the devil as well as spitting flames like old diablo so is appropriate!!
Hopefully will have a 33 soon and be able to put a run on but it won't be quite to those levels!!

Nick.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Skyline owners beware !!

My little Cappuccino was sitting nervously in the corner feeling overwhelmed by Skylines, I had to go out and comfort it, saying....I know these cars look big and brutish, but they are all pussy cats really, I swear I saw it's eyes water when it caught sight of the size of a passing Skyline's exhaust :) ...

Later it was joined by reinforcements so felt a little more at ease, speaking to Tim he said it's twin had made 187bhp on the rollers recently and this on it's standard 660cc internals and turbo, although with some secret fettling by him. It was in again to have a larger intercooler fitted and Tim was hopeful of cracking the 200bhp barrier !!

So next time you come across one it may well give you a run for your money....the thing is would you know which one ? :D

RonS

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Cappuccino tuning

Sorry to hijack this thread, but are you saying Tuning Japanese are Capp experts, Ron? I could be tempted to give them a visit, although I don't think 200bhp from a Capp engine is a good idea! Even all the tuning options in GT2 didn't give them that much, did they?
Seriously, if they are used to Cappuccinos, I would like to speak to them. Could you let me have their number?

·
Registered
805 Posts
Cappuccino tuning

David,

> Sorry to hijack this thread

I think it's me who hijacked it.......sorry

> but are you saying Tuning Japanese are Capp experts, Ron?

Tim seems well repected round here, I've no personal experience though of his work, I see Dave has put you onto them, please let me know the result

I don't follow Cappu tuning so not much idea of what's possible, but if as quoted sounds awesome

RonS

HELP anyone ??....I note my previous posts have lost thier pics, the board must be looking for my HD, just can't remember how to solve it...DOH !!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Question on gear selected?

Hi Guy,

I will take the" Fifth Amendment" on that one mate.

Phone me.

Henry.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
dynoday

Henry, thanks for making us welcome on Saturday, ( Blue R34 / Silver Evo ), everyone seemed friendly. Q. who runs GT-Art which seems to be all over the register, is it the fellow with the 666 R33?, if so how do I contact him? Cant seem to find any info via web.

Everyone seems to rate them but I have never heard of them?! Is it the registers best kept secret amongst a priviledged few??

Would like to find out more.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello Dirk Diggler

I`ve sent you a PM with GT-ART`s contact number.

Cheers,
Henry:smokin:

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
EEEEEK.

Toast anyone? This is a picture taken by RonS of Gary's car on Saturday. He's been having problems posting it so here it is!

Attachments

·
Registered
805 Posts
Secret's out !

Gary,

It didn't go unoticed, that wiring to the exhaust probe.....go on, admit it, you were up in the wee small hours Friday fitting an afterburner !!, weren't you ?....and it worked....cool !!

RonS

(PS. Thanks PeterE for bailing me out and Joss for the advice, we'll see if it works, attaching pic.....now)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts