GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had the car dyno'd today...or rather tried to...apparently its putting most of the power to the rear and not enough to the front...it ran the dyno off the scale and they had to stop......any ideas?? it had the semi slicks on....would this make any difference????:(

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
dyno help

sounds like your transfer box may be on its way out tig

hope not can cost a few £££££££££££

keith

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
doh! thats what they said.....oh well......whats money eh! guess Goodwood will be my last race this year so I can save up!!!! any ideas on how much I could be looking at???? think I need to get a better paid job.....:(

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
tigger said:
doh! thats what they said.....oh well......whats money eh! guess Goodwood will be my last race this year so I can save up!!!! any ideas on how much I could be looking at???? think I need to get a better paid job.....:(
Lisa,

When are you at Goodwood?

Peter.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah....not good for the purse....oh well.....

I am racing Saturday 17th August, am really excited!!! should be good to watch.....I havent raced for a few weeks now, so I am not gonna do very well..but you are all more than welcome to come and watch..

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
t/box

tigger was the transfer box still able to drive the front wheels
when you had your car on the dyno.

keith

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes.......It may be cause of the semi slicks....cause they werent losing traction at any point would this be a factor????

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
t/box

no car should lose traction on the dyno
it is not your tyres

keith

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kinda knew that was what you were going to say!! but was hoping!! ha ha.....am going to have to be a good girl and no more spending money on things!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts