GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Does anyone have any suggestions for good accurate independent performance testing companies based Guildford way or at least in the South, I'd like to get an accurate report on BHP/Torque on my R35?

Many Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great thanks, i remember it being suggested these dynos can somehow be potentially harmful to the car and inaccurate, any views on this?

·
Premium Member
5,040 Posts
Seconded :thumbsup:
Thirded. Mine and RichGT were the first R35s to be dynoed there and by now Charlie has dynoed dozens.

Important to go to a place that has experience with R35s as strapping them down correctly is a tricky business.

Doing a couple of runs will not harm your car in any way whatsoever.

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
Thirded. Mine and RichGT were the first R35s to be dynoed there and by now Charlie has dynoed dozens.

Important to go to a place that has experience with R35s as strapping them down correctly is a tricky business.

Or you could just go to abbey with their temperature controlled dyno room and have it strapped straight to the hubs without any wheels spin and inaccurate figures due to intake temps.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts

Fourthed. Used SRR a few times for various cars and seen them do an R35 with no probs. Charlie knows his stuff when it comes to dynos.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
There is an interesting article in the NEWS section of this website that you should also read before going anywhere. It's very detailed but will give you a lot of insight and information before you go

1 - 11 of 11 Posts