Drivers Airbag
6 Speed Manual Gearbox
Remote Central Locking
Full Alarm System
Full Service History
Past MOT Certificates
MOT till June 2007
Tax till Dec 2006

This sale also includes a colour coded genuine BMW E36 Hard Top, which can be fitted within a couple of minutes and totally transforms both the look and feel of the car when fitted.

Ideal for any season or any type of weather. With the roof off you can get to feel the wind in your hair and catch a great tan too! Then have all the luxuary of a coupe with the hardtop on, including a heated rear glass screen and interior lighting.

I believe that this was the last year that BMW sold this car, so it it was of the newer E36 M3 Evo Convertables that you will find for sale.

I did alot of searching and research before i bought this car to guarantee that i bought the best example i could find.
The car both drives and looks absolutley superb!! This car can be used for just cruising about, or as a practical supercar! The performance is incredible.

I have kept this car upto the best standard i can with regular washing and polishing, and when you see the paintwork on a nice sunny summer day its all worth it.

Also, please dont let the insurance put you off, I am 26 and currently pay under £500 on this car. Fuel consumption is not too bad either i average at 30mpg, but more mpg can be gained on longer journeys.

Very reluctant sale.

£10,500 ono

Please if you have any questions, require any more photos, or would like to arrange a viewing of the car please contact me on either [email protected] or 07921 998659

Pics:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts