GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I am a huge fan of Eagle products, and am glad to see they have released a set for the RB26DETT Motorset. If this is old news to some of you, then disregard this post.

I noticed a press release on their website, so I assume these are brand new or have only been released for a short time.

Part #CRS4783N3D 4.783" stock dimension fitment for Nissan RB26, 3/8" ARP 2000 bolts $600.00/set

Even better, they only retail for $600/set so you should be able to find some great deals on pricing through their dealers.

This price includes ARP Rod Bolts, so the pricing is fantastic.

Here's the link to their website, I hope you guys send them some business, as there very nice folks with a high quality product.

what

·
Registered
318 Posts
i brought this package from america, wiseco 87mm pistons and eagle rods, and have been running 1.5 bar and driving the car very hard most of the time for 6 months now. ive had no trouble what so ever, with my engine "touch wood" and the car feels almost un breakable.
very very pleased with the wiseco pistons and eagle conrods. a definate good buy at a great price in my opinion. suports 650bhp no problem:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.