GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, i have'nt been on here for some time now and,my poor old GTR is gathering dust in the garage from lack of use(only 100 miles this year :bawling:)so, iwas just wondering,would anyone be up for a skyline meet before xmas? If so,iwas thinking about the Devil's **** Tavern or,Madeira Drive,Brighton.
I have seen dozens of Skylines whilst driving about down here during the course of my work,so i know that there's a few about.So,what do you lot reckon?
Cheers.
Pete (Ripple) :smokin: .

·
Registered
957 Posts
Hey Guys,

You would be more than welcome to join us! It looks like we would be about an hour away, so not too far, 'specially if you want to blow the old cobwebs off the car! :chuckle:

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/62908-christmas-dinner-kent-south-east.html

The meets are for Kent and the South East, so it is for you guys too! For the moment, we have exclusive use of the restaurant for that day, so would be great to fill it! I will be confirming definite times for eating soon, but the meet normally starts at about 12 noon. At the last meet, we had about 20 Skylines and 1 DeLorean, (sorry had to mention that again lol), so was nice and busy, and have already got some confirmed with deposits for the Christmas meal!

It really would be great to see you there! :wavey:

Suexx

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh well,that's that then.it was just a thought.Sorry R1 Nismo(if you want to meet up sometime in the sussex area p/m me).
Cheers for the offer Calender girl.
Pete.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts