GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been mentioned in part in various posts, but I would appreciate it if some body could answer this in one thread.
What bulbs are easy replacements with LEDS and which specific ones would you suggest?
My understanding is
Rear number plates
Interior lights (in the roof)
Side lights

I did order rear number plate lights off the internet following another thread, but although they were the right fitting they were too long, so I cant be bothered going through that again.
Ideally it would be great if a trader on here can supply all of them in one transaction then I know I am getting the right ones and also they will be decent quality.

Thanks

Neil

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Knight-Racer gave me some when I bought a load of carbon parts, think they usually sell them for around £1 each.

Anyway fronts I changed took me roughly 35-40 seconds (both sides) and the rear plates I did.

Didn't know the interior ones were same but have 2 spare bulbs so will change that later on then.

The Knight-Racer ones are pretty much spot on not to bright but lovely colour and crisp to match the from Xenons. The ones I sourced elsewhere for my E46 M3 for example are where I think they are to bright. Seeing as my hidden away numberplate lights are brighter than the rear side lights :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts