GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recentley checked the attendee list for Elvington on 24th may and have seen a few forum members going, I am going with a friend to test his recentlry tuned fiat coupe, just wondering who I will be bumping into, putting faces to names? It will probably be the first chance I get to meet some of you, also it will be good to see your cars in action and be able to put some perspective on my mates Fiat coupe, I know there are a few Forum members comming from the Fiat Coupe forum, it would be good to show them real cars in action:D and from all accounts it has a huge runway, straight to test out top ends :D

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
I'm quite keen to go - put names to faces, etc. I assume you're getting a lift in your friends Fiat Simon, or would you be driving the Ferrari? :rolleyes::D

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
pilot

Hey Geezajob,
I am begining to think you are a test pilot for nissan I must say you have masterd the art of straightening the bends out :D
top class
Gary
GT-ART

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Durzel,

No the baby will be tucked up at home, we are staying at a freinds just outside of York overnight, so it will be the Fiat all the way. I know the day is fully booked, but i am not sure if you can still go on the reserve list.

geezajob,

sounds like you, from all accounts you know what you are doing, I will have to keep a lookout for the sideways skyline:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts