GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

I wanted to find out how many, if any, of you had the EBA GTR with either the Tan or Red interior. I am out on the hunt for this exact car but used as sadly can't stretch to a brand new one. Do they look good in the flesh? Are they hard to keep clean (main reason as to not wanting ivory).

Finally is anybody with the above car looking to sell before the summer? If so I will be interested so please message on here or drop me a PM.

·
Vendor
6,330 Posts
A friend of mine has a absolutely mint black eba 17 car with tan leather, 2.5k miles car is fully ppf'd, ghost system and cat 5 tracker £65k if your interested. Car is like brand new

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A friend of mine has a absolutely mint black eba 17 car with tan leather, 2.5k miles car is fully ppf'd, ghost system and cat 5 tracker £65k if your interested. Car is like brand new
Oh lovely I was looking ideally for a white one but the interior imo is more important than the exterior. Are you able to PM me any details + photos please?

·
Vendor
6,330 Posts
The car is on ATP (auto torque) website with full description and pics. It's on there for £68995 but if you want to deal with him directly he offered it to me at£65k as a friend.if your interested give me a call 07973733441 and I'll put you in touch with him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts