·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was browsing and come across this
ITEM NUMBER 300028836067
Only:£6700--Free Shipping!!!
1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II AWD,

Ultra rare,Black on Black,Spetacular car.

Your friends at Park Place present yet another ultra rare supercar. This Skyline GT-R 34 was one of the last run of GT-Rs imported by Motorex in United Kingdom and has all of the appropriate documents and bond release that come with purchase. It is currently titled and licensed in London with up-to-date tabs and is absolutely ready to roll. You can't get these anymore as the NHTSA has shut down Motorex and disallowed any further importation. The GT-R is, of course, the street version of Nissan's famous 5-time Japanese Touring Car racing champion that packs all of the advanced technology that Nissan could muster. Brembo brakes and a twin Turbo, 280hp in-line 6 headline the show along with a carbon fiber rear diffuser, large rear spoiler, lightweight wheels, racing seats, 6-speed transmission, and more. This being a V-Spec II, it has Nissan's sophisticated "Super HICAS" four wheel steering that adapts for speed, turn in angle, and power delivery through the electronically controlled center differential of the speed sensitive four wheel drive system. It also has the ultra cool on-board diagnostic computer screen in the cockpit for monitoring various systems in the car. With low miles, black on black color combination, and stellar performance, you can't afford to miss such a rare machine.
Only:£6700--Free Shipping!!!

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP, HE/SHE IS BASED IN SCOTLAND, BISHOPTON, HAS ANY1 SEEN THIS CAR ABOUT UP THERE? AND THE JOKER HASNT EVEN GOT ANY FEEDBACK:chuckle:

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Motorex?
Last heard of being arrested in Compton LA hahahah.

Scotland my ****.
Idiot.

(not you Dennis!)

·
Registered
668 Posts
Typical payment into western union scams, i like the sl55 amg for 20k thats a 55k car and this whats on there now eBay.co.uk: 2003 Audi RS6 Quattro (item 120032974823 end time 20-Sep-06 14:51:45 BST) ,an audi rs6 for just 14k, it used to be the case where they hacked into your ebay account but there wise to the fact so open new accounts, if you see in the add "please email me directly to this email addy as mine is not working" its a general give away, oh and the cheap prices, Lee.

·
Ol' School GTROC
636 Posts
well, i contacted Ebay's security department because the same blk R34 showed up for sale in the US, with Washington State tags, and the person was asking for 3400 pounds!! I contacted the seller and they wanted a payment, and your personal information. Once you started asking questions they ran away.... still need to be careful because i'm sure someone might thinking they might get lucky. Remember, if it's too good to be true, it usually is....

·
Registered
826 Posts
The sad thing is somebody might actually fall for this, i think ebay have a right to protect their members they make so much money but as such its hard to get anything back out of them if a sale goes wrong ???? :flame:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Very special Version,99 V-Spec II:chuckle:

·
6,821 Posts
The best is to contact Ebay immediatly, by telling the facts, why this item is scam . . . . they usualy reply and act in the day:)

Thoses Ba$tards should go to hell . . . .:chairshot

1 - 11 of 11 Posts