·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then maby you can tell me what i should pay then for a decent Intercooler for example, elbows, clutch etc ?

Your post didint help me out mutch.
And from what ive heard USA is relly cheap, but then again what do i know ?

Help me out here.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Then maby you can tell me what i should pay then for a decent Intercooler for example, elbows, clutch etc ?

Your post didint help me out mutch.
And from what ive heard USA is relly cheap, but then again what do i know ?

Help me out here.
To help you a little,a decent IC begins about 1000€,for less you get only shit,elbows the same,will you save 400€ on them,but pull the cheap broken ones out after 1 month,go for branded parts,they fit,work and you only need to pay them once.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Personally I'd stick with branded parts such as Nismo, HKS and Greddy.

Like anything you get what you pay for, to a point.

A lot of people on the Supra forum are buying cheap Fleabay intercoolers and turbo kits, XSPower mainly. The kits are of questionable quality and people have been having a lot of fitment issues. I wonder how many more will have reliability problems in the near future....

In my mind it's false economy. I'd rather pay for a job well done and done once using quality parts.

That I/C looks a bit on the small side, and the end tank design isn't good either.

·
Registered
234 Posts
scrap i wouldnt touch it bad quality, gtrs are serious motors and they require serious parts there is an awful lot of rubbish on ebay that belongs nowhere near a gtr

1 - 6 of 6 Posts